The Crown Prince

Name
Nathaniel James
Nickname
Nat, Nate, Nathan, and others along those lines. He's called Your Highness by those he doesn't know well.
Age
He's twenty as of now
Appearance

PersonalityA silent, serious little thing

Personality
A silent, serious little thing. He's always questioning, wanting every little detail he can possibly get. He seems to understand the harsh of the world, the dark side of society. If making eye contact with him, it's as if he can see right through you- like he can read your darkest secrets. He enjoys quiet places, where he isn't crowded by gushing women and envious men.

He's solitary, tending to avoid socialization unless he absolutely needs to join the real world, straying away from his fantastical dreams. Nate is incredibly creative, and a huge softie. He's actually really sensitive, even if he doesn't show it and it doesn't seem like it. It will take a while to gain his trust, and he's cautious when it comes to getting to know someone. Though polite and mannered, he tends to have to bite his tongue often to keep away a harsh remark.

He's heavily opinionated on certain topics. Trust me, if he's going to support something, he's going to be packed with facts about the subject. Besides his solitude, he's kind and caring. He's comfortable around family, even if he can't find room with all of his studying for fun. Nat is careful when letting people inside his personal life. If he even does, it means you're very special to him. He usually tries to stay distanced until he knows for sure you're not a threat to him or his family.
Hobbies
Nat adores reading. He loves to lose himself in a good book here and then. Learning allows him to have a better opinion on society and certain topics, giving him information he'd never think he could know. Swimming is something he tries to fit into his schedule often.
Likes
Any form of art; plays, drawing, painting, music, etc. Nature is beautiful, and Nat is often around it. Walks in the garden or just a peaceful period of time in the library.
Dislikes
Crowds are a definite no for Nathan. Meetings and being around too many people in general irks him. He doesn't know how he's going to deal with so many women in the selection.
O

ther
He has a cat by the name of Mercy.
Her breed is a British shorthair.

Theme Song
Don't know yet