Princess Wesolyne

Name
Wesolyne Reilly James
Nickname
Her family calls her Wes, Wessie, or Wesley.
Age
19
Appearance

((Though most of the family have dark features, Wesolyne and her twin, Wensly, were born with lighter features))PersonalityShe's by far the most rebellious of her siblings, hating being a royal

Personality
She's by far the most rebellious of her siblings, hating being a royal. She's even run away once, though she was easily tracked down. She was only eight, and rarely allowed to leave the castle. You can't blame her! Anyways, I'm veering off track. Wesolyne is mischievous and loves pulling pranks on her siblings, though they obviously don't enjoy it. She is always arguing with her parents about how she can handle herself and doesn't need guards, etc.

Being as privileged as she is, she's kind of a brat along with being wild. She doesn't understand that not everyone has the opportunities she has. Adventures are her specialty. She's a traveller at heart, and wants nothing more then to see the world at its greatest. Sass, sass, a pinch- more like a scoop- of sarcastic attitude, and oh? Did I mention sass? Yep, that pretty much sums up her all-around character.

Wesolyne does have moments when she's serious and down to business, but usually she's joking with a cynical humor. She's always out in the gardens, sometimes the forest, though her parents don't trust her out there without guards. She finds ways to sneak away. Wesolyne would do anything for her siblings, and is super protective of loved ones. If you want to mess with her family, you better know that it means dealing with Wesolyne too.
Hobbies
Exploring is something she does often, along with pranking, drawing, and a little bit of painting. Sewing was taught to her though she doesn't do it often.
Likes
Art, like her brother. Running free and being wild. She absolutely adores the garden. It's the only place she can be isolated from snobby royals visiting the castle besides the forest, which she is rarely allowed to visit without stern guards keeping her from going where she wants. She loves her privacy, hating to be around anyone else but her siblings. She's not very sociable.
Dislikes
She does not enjoy people poking around in her business, being pranked back, guards, or any sort of protection her parents impose on her. She despises the selection. What if she runs into one of the girls and all they want to do is talk, talk, talk while Wesolyne really doesn't want to listen.
Other
Like her brother, Wesolyne also has her own cat, Biscuit.

OtherLike her brother, Wesolyne also has her own cat, Biscuit