Constellation of Wishes-Sneak Peak

"What if I told you dreams do come true?

Would you believe me?"

Ashton is part of a secret organization dedicated to granting the wishes of those who ask. It's simple, pose as a friendly enough person, become close with the person and help them achieve their wish.

At least she thought it was simple until she met Hunter Karis.

____

Sneak peak for the full book that will published when I finish writing.

Goal for publication: Fall of 2017

____

Bloom's breath hitched in the back of her throat, "Y-you c-c-can't move!" her small stutter prominent, as she talked. I smiled back at her.

"I have to," when I left, she would only remember me as a fragment of her imagination, nothing more than a mere memory, if even. Ashton Greene will have never existed in her world, she won't remember my name, my face, or what we did together. Nothing more than a dream...

"Ash please don't... Convince your mum, do something!" she begged. A silent tear slid down my cheek. This was always the hardest part, and Bloom becoming my best friend made it even harder. I never let people in this close.

"I can't, she's getting a job in South Africa," I said to console her for the moment. She wouldn't remember that, with the memory alter, she would think my sick aunt who lived in the United States needed my assistance, leaving my 'Family' here. Their minds would be changed too. Thinking that they housed a foreign exchange student for a few months while I lived out my mission. She would think I was a mere background character in her own story, she wouldn't even remember ever talking to me.

After living with her uncle for a year after both of her parents managed to leave, and practically vanish off the face of the earth, Bloom made a wish and brought me to here without even knowing what she did. After a lot of tracking on my part, we found her parents. Her mum living in Scotland and her dad an extream drug addict who screamed and threw a collection of things at us when we showed up. We convinced her mother to come home and that was the end. I was boarding this plane and never coming back.

"I'll miss you, it's too bad you don't have a phone anymore." She hugged me. That's always something I have done to protect myself from my past missions. I made sure to shatter and destroy my phone to no ends, so they had no way to contact me if the memory wipe was to fail.

"I'm going to miss you too," I said with truth. I couldn't just turn and leave on my friend. Bringing my hand up, I fumbled, my finger twitching, with a clasp on my beaded bracelet from Mexico and let it fall from my wrist into a neat pile in her hand. "Goodbye, Bloom." I hugged her again and turned around, never to see those dark hazel eyes again.

Wattpad will not let me change the cast from the original for now, so here is the new improved one;

Danielle Boker as Ashton Greene

Oscar Casas as Hunter Karis

Sayomiku as Dot Nadeen

Luke Hemmings as Luke Wycliffe

Madison Beer as Sabrina Heros

Madison Riley as Nellie Longheart

Ashley Moore as Tammy Dasha

Sean O'Donnell as Ryan Elliots

P.s I really hate being all cliche and using Francisco as Hunter, but he's the only one who is the right amount of boy and hot and not too overly perfect at first glance (even though he totally is)

Seroiusly though if you can find anyone better please comment or pm me