Annoying brother alarm clocks and nutella

Eww I don't know what is worse that stupid Alarm clock or the stupid person knocking on my dorm room door, "em get you ass out of that bed I swear to good if you don't I will not think twice about knocking that bloody door down" Elliot screamed omg I can't handle him right now, "cool your ass down you jerk " I said as chill as possible whilst I stumble off my bed to get to the door omg the sunlight it hurts,please take it away. I open the door and my brothers standing there looking down at me wait did I forget to mention that he is about 6foot tall and a year and half older so he thinks he 'owns' me yeah next joke just because I'm on the shorter scale of life (5f3) does not mean he rules me. In my old pack he made sure not one boy would look at me literally they were so scared at times it was really funny, well until someone wants to challenge your bothers wishes but hey that a storey for another day Ell brings me out of my thoughts"want coffee Em you look like you need it and oh yeah you got to meet the alpha of your new pack today remember I told the first day you came , as college is no ones tertiary you are technically a rouge" oh shit he's correct but wait the BLOODY alpha I really don't want to meet him"come one ell one more day I'm pretty sure no one will come and spot me as rouge I just about get out of bed and classes don't start for another two days anyway so I have time" I tried key word 'Tried" pleading with him but deep down I knew it was,he was not going to budge he never does he's to much like dad "no em and anyway he wants to meet you in about 45 minutes anyway so get a move on now" he say/yells god I hate him when he's like this.
I quickly rush to my closet and grab ripped high waist jeans and a white knitted jumper as it not warm but no cold out.I quickly get change and just brush my hair it's natural straight anyway which is not that bad, I put on my pink cons  and my pink and white scarf, god I don't know why she complains it only took me 13 minutes to get ready , shame of the half hour car ride awaiting me note the Sarcasm I grab my phone and headphones and leave my room to catch ell eating my Nutella and crumpets the fatty hell to the no that is my food my baby so he needs to watch his back. In one swift move  i grab MY food out of his hand and take a bit "oh yeah ell time to leave and touch my food again fatty and I will end you I swear to the moon goddess" god know why I just called him fat he far from it for about the age of 15 he has to hit the gym every day so to be honest he is pretty toned like.
"Come on em you couldn't kill me if you tried Evan you know that and by the way we are family we share with each other" he said "share yeah right ell in your dreams anyway move I want to get this done and over with like now and have my perfect loveable bed which you woke me from" and with that we were both on our way to they car.
As we got in to his Range Rover some dude whistled from behind me cause me to giggle and for him to have death glares off Elliot face he's going to kill them  just as I was about to get in the car I saw them stroll over how wonderful maybe they have a death wish as I would not want to get on my brothers bad side at all her scares me when he's annoyed iv only ever seen him turn once and I swear I peed myself mid way through my thought I got pulled out of it but this creep"hey chick how about you me and my dorm room 7ish I know who you are so I guess I can pick you up Babe " eww   Is he digesting what he thinks he is I'm going to be sick " aright lads I don't think that will be happening under my watch you come near her again and I will hunt you down and it won't be pretty you get that" Elliot spat at him with so much anger in his voice I could tell his wolf was going to surface, just as their were about to answer Elliot pulled me in the car and started to drive.
We hit the pack house brilliant

Conners POV
I can smell it the scent of my mate she is close , it smells so good it's smells of blueberry and vanilla but I know its none of the girls here , god who is it driving me and my wolf crazy , and then I laid my eye on the prettiest thing ever , she had the prettiest of eyes and such long soft hair I just wanted to touch her, but what make me upset is that she look anxious to be here.........