Honesty is the best policy

Ems POV
We enter the pack house and my brother is leading me to the alphas office, but as I make my way through the hall way this intense smell of honey and vanilla fills my nose and before you knew it I was attracted to the smell it was so addictive I also had my wolf screaming 'mate' at me which means I must of found the one , I got pulled out of my thoughts for the second time today by Elliot "right so your going to meet the alpha Conner Parker, em I beg you no stupid comment okay i know you can have a smart mouth which gets you in shit okay so just let me talk".
We walk in the office and this tall figure around 6foot 2 is standing their with the most beautiful bright blue eye and dark blonde hair god he is like one of the Calvin Klein models literally and then all of a sudden my wolf starts howling mate, shit I'm mated to a scary Alpha Crap. This bubble of fear came over me I don't know what happened but I felt Evan more on edge than before this is not good I swear I can feel my legs shake and my hand but before I could say anything thing he started growling "mate" at me and instantly that was what was coming out of my mouth too ,I turned to see Elliot with a smirk on his face " see em I knew it would be worth your while to come here " he said with a wink god I wish I could kill him right now or my self either would do.
"H-iy-a wI m -em" I managed to stutter out as I said that this cocky smirk arrears on his face god I could kiss it , hold up wait what "so you must be alpha Conner then -" i was soon cut off by the alpha say "yes I am MATE I see you have met my beta el-" now it my turn to cut him off "wait your saying my brother is your beta"I stopped and turned to Elliot and you why did you not tell me huh I mean I have known your for 18 years and you didnt tell me and don't give me the bullshit say oh yeah I forgot no" I yelled at him god I was so annoyed I mean a text would have been nice to a least say oh yeah em just to let you know I'm the beta of a new pack or something but the jerk didn't even tell me " wait this is your sister dude" Conner asked he looks so confused it's really cute " look em my love I understand it a lot to take in all in a day, finding your mate and your brother the beta but honesty it not the worst secrete he could of kept right?" Conner said coming closer to comfort me but the only thought going through my head is , is he mad not that bad that MY brother lied to me literally"no I mean your sibling so lied to you about something that had no way of slipping their mind" god I know t I should not be mad to Conner but hey ho not my problem I mean yes I have a mate bound with him but I would also like to get to know him"
"look em how about you just stay her with us tonight we'll Order pizza and watch a film please don't  be mad at me em" Elliot said with pleading eyes"fine jerk but I won't to go for a run alone first you get that" I snapped back "no not at all are you mad" Conner once again chirped up like who does he think he is oh right I forgot the big bad sexy alpha" what are you going to do" and before he had a chance to come after me I had run in to the forest and change to my white wolf with a bit of grey on my ear (left one ) and my tail Ives  been going thought the forest for our 20 minutes felling free and care free god I loved to shift I just loved the feeling of being care free but I soon got pulled if my thought again I swear people are starting to test me today , i look to my right and saw nothing and to my left and saw nothing , but before I had a chance to turn I was being pinned to the ground by a shabby brown wolf which I knew was not my brother as her had a very similar coat to me and well it defiantly not Conner as I feel no sparks, this wolf look like he is out for blood and I looks like I'm the victim , literally I should of stayed they , frightened is a understatement All I want is to be in my warm bed but I got snapped out of my thought when he clawed all my side which made me wince in pain god it really hurt and he is so Heavy I don't thing my tiny wolf going to hold it anymore.
The next thing I knew their was this very loud threatening growl from behind me a wolf was lunging through mid air and all I could see was his black fur go past my eyes as a blur and then all of a sudden this heavy weight was lifted of me and I winced in the pain as I tried to get up by the time I had fell back the other wolf was lying dead on the floor and the black wolf was coming up to me he stated licking the big cuts down my side as I knew I was Conner god I was so happy to see him through the mind link the told me shift I did not follow the command until we were at the tree were I left my stuff at earlier I shifted and got change and I saw he had to be came closer to me with nothing but concern in his eyes with made me feel so bad I should of followed his command but me being a smart ass did not and now look what have happened...........