🔹One🔹

Adrianna pov

Ma do I have to go? I ask.

Yeah baby, he wants to see you. My mom replies.

He hasn't wanted to see me for seven months, why does he wanna see me now, much less come live with him, hell I've barely seen him since I was like twelve, here I am 17 and he just all of a sudden wants to see me.

It's bullshit I know baby, but he wants to see you know hunni. I don't want you to leave me, but he's your dad and he wants to see you. Now come on before you miss your flight.

We get to the airport and say our goodbyes. I get on the plane, put my earbuds in and go right to sleep. I wake up to some lady pushing me.

Okay bitch I'm up, get the fuck out my face, I say rudely. I guess I get my rudeness from my dad.

I get off the plane, and see some people I was guessing they work for my dad. Are you Adrianna? Some boy with tattoos on his face asks me.  Yeah that's me, I say stale facing him. Damn ma, you could smile sometimes, he says smirking at me.

Yeah yeah whatever, I say smirking.

We get in his Ferrari, and he drives to my dads house.

We pull up to my dads house, damn did he move again I ask

We pull up to my dads house, damn did he move again I ask.  Yeah, he been selling a lot more now, the boy says. He's gonna get killed in these fucking streets man, I stg, I say rolling my eyes. Don't think like that ma, he says grabbing my bags. He leads me in the house, and my dad approaches us.

Adrianna, hey baby, we can talk later I gotta go, savage, can you show her to her room please. Yeah boss, I gotcha.Come on ma. He says. I follow him up to my room,

He sets my bags on the floor, and lays on my bed

And who do you think you are, lil boy, I ask smartly.

Girl it ain't nothing about me lil, I promise you that, he says smirking.

Nasty bitch, I say sitting on the bed.

You can find out, just how nasty I am ma, he says still smirking.

Boy shut the fuck up, so "savage" what's your real name.

Ion even got one. He replies shaking his head

🙄  come on you know mine, I say rolling my eyes.

Yeah and it's too long, so Ima call you Adrian, he says smiling.

Whatever, why can't you tell me Your name man, what's so bad about it. I ask

Nothing's wrong with it ma, why you can't just call me savage, he says laughing.

I don't wanna call you savage, all your bitches probably call you savage, and I'm not one of your bitches, I'm not basic so I wanna know your name.

Fine ma, damn my name is shayaa. He says rolling his eyes.

See was that so hard?So shayaa, since you wanna be all comfortable on my bed, you get to take me to tha mall. I say smirking.

Tha mall, hell na ma, ion go Thea. He replies.

Pleaseeee, don't make me beg Mann. I plead.

Ight man come on he says getting up.

I smile and follow him back to his Ferrari.

📍 At The mall  (Adrian outfit in mm)

Oohhh lets go In here too, this my favorite store, I say pulling him into Victoria secret, we have already been to ever other store in this mall.

I would love too see you in this he says holding up some lingerie, and smirking. I push his head and walk away.

He follows, and we are just walking around talking, and picking up stuff I like, when some lil thottie comes up to us.

Shayaa baby I've missed you! She says smiling at him, and glaring at me.

Bitch don't call me by my name, and I thought I told you not to contact me anymore, so why the fuck are you in my face.

My bad Savage, but I know you ain't leave me for this broke ass bitch, she says looking at me.

Hold up bitch, me, broke, you funny as fuck, I got more money than you will ever have, and didn't he tell you to leave him the fuck alone, so why the fuck are still here in our fucking faces, you better leave before I have to beat yo broke ass, I yell getting in her face.

Okay, okay I'm sorry she says running out the store.

Damn ma, he says licking his lips.

I push his head, and go buy my stuff.