🔺Two🔺

Adrianna pov

We go back to my dads house, and I see him standing on the steps in his robe.

Adrianna is adopted btw. (That's how she's white and August (Amario, her dad) is black)
Hey daddy, I say hugging him. Yeah I didn't want to come live with him, but I've missed him.

Hey baby, you went to the mall, I see.

Yeah shayaa took me. I reply looking at shayaa smiling.

Oh "shayaa" took you huh. My dad says.

Yeah why did you say his name like that, I ask confused.

Savage doesn't let anybody call him shayaa, I'm surprised he even told you his name, my dad says laughing.

Shayaa rolls his eyes, yeah but she insisted on knowing it, she was begging me.

First of all I don't beg, I just wanted to know your name. I say rolling my eyes.

My dad laughs, yeah okay savage I need you to do a drop for me.

Okay, where its at? Shayaa replies.

My dad tells him, and shayaa grabs his stuff, and leaves in the all black escalade with some other men that work for my dad.

Daddy, I think I need a car here. I say sweetly.

Why do you need a car? Savage can take you anywhere you need to go. He says.

I don't want shayaa to take me everywhere, and what about times like right now, when you have him out selling for you. I reply.

Ight baby girl I guess we can get you a car. He says caving in.

I smile, and he tells me to go get in his jag.

We get to the lil car place, and I see a cream Chrysler😍

Daddy I want this one!! I say pointing to it.

He buys it for me, and I drive out the car place and go get some food. Fat lives matter.

I get my food and go back home only to see shayaa had come back.

Wassup ma. He says smiling.

Wassup savage, I say smirking.

He rolls his eyes and follows me up to my room.

Who told you that it was okay for you to come up here, I ask smirking.

I told my damn self. He replies laying on my bed.

I gotta change I say looking at him.

Shittttt go ahead, he says smirking at me.

Lil boy, if you don't get the hell out my room. I tell him.

Again with this lil thing, Ima have to just prove it to you huh? He says.

Boy just close yo eyes. I say rolling mine.

He closes his eyes and I put my Victoria secret shorts and shirt on.

I get in the bed end beside him and he smirks at me.

What? I ask.

Nothing ma. He replies.

Let's watch a movie. I suggest.

ight, but I get to pick he says turning on Netflix. He turns on 50 shades of grey, I just look at him and he smirks at me.

What? He says still smirking, you don't like this movie.

Actually I love this movie I say smirking back.

He takes his shirt off and throughs it on the floor. I glance at his Abs and damn they look good as fuck Mann! 😩💦

You like what you see, he says laughing.

What you mean? I ask

I see you staring. He says smirking.

Whatever, I say rolling my eyes.

The Next Morning

Adrianna Kamiah Curry, what the fuck is this! I hear my dad yell.

What I yell sitting up quickly, when I see shayaa's arms hugging my waist.

Dad it's not what it looks like, I say as shayaa sits up.

Shayaa, what the fuck I asked you to make friends with my daughter and take her places, not fuck her. I should beat the fuck out you. My dad yells.

Mr. Curry it's really not like that, we didn't do anything, we watched a movie and went to sleep. Shayaa says.

Wait, what do you mean you asked him to be my friend, i ask getting mad.

No Adrian, it's really not like that, shayaa says.

No fuck you, fuck both of you I say, grabbing my jacket and keys and storming out the house.

Shayaa pov:

Fuck, Amario we really didn't do anything, I'm sorry. I say running outside to try and catch Adrian. Amario did ask me to be friends with her, but these past few days I have kind of caught feelings for her. Fuck Amario fucked it up for us😩

Amario pov:

Fuck man, i didn't mean for shit to slip out like that but I thought they fucked. I asked savage to be friends with her because she was coming to live with me and she really didn't know anybody. I fucked up. 🙄😩