🔹Five🔹

Adrian pov:

Me and shayaa were fixing to go get something to eat, but he's taking for fucking ever.

Shayaaaaa, come on damn. I yell at him.

Damn girl I'm coming, he says. We walk down the steps and I see my dad sitting on the couch with some bitch. She's starin at me so I wave and speak to this hoe.

Who are you. I ask ha.

I'm your dad's friend, he hasn't talked about me? She asks

Nope, I've never heard of you.

Oh, ... she says

Yeah okay, bye dad me and shayaa are leaving.

I walk out with shayaa, damn Adrian you could have been nicer to that lil girl man. He says laughing.

Ion got time to be friends with my dads hoes man. I say laughing.

We get in his car, and I start singing Beyoncé, WHEN HE FUCKS ME GOOD I TAKE HIS ASS TO RED LOBSTER. oh shit shayaa that's what I want, red lobster.

He laughs at me, ight ma. I take the aux cord and play my baby g herbo😻💦

We pull up to red lobster and go in and get a table. The waitress comes over and smiles at shayaa.

Hey baby, what would you like to drink, she asks smiling and all up in his damn face. He orders a Pepsi and the waitress looks at me and frowns, what you getting she says with an attitude.

First of all bitch Ima need for you to get out his face, second Ima need for you to button your shirt all the way up, nobody wants to see yo saggy ass titties when they tryna eat they damn food. Now you can retry that and ask me what I want nicely, or you can go get somebody else to serve us, so what's it gonna be hoe.

She apologizes and goes and gets somebody else to be our waiter.

Damn ma, you handled her, shayaa says laughing.

Well she pissed me off, gone flirt with you and be all nice to you and be a bitch to me. Fuck that man.

Oh so you didn't want her flirting with me, he asks smirking.

Me and you could be on a date or something and this bitch gone have her stank titties in yo face. Bitches crazy these days man.

We eat our dinner, and go get back in his car.

Do you wanna stay at my place tonight? He asks.

Yeah sure, I say smirking at him.

We pull up to his house and damn he was doing good for himself, his house was big as fuck. He unlocks the gate, and the front door and he takes me up to his room.

He undressed and gets me a t shirt to sleeps in.

Shayaa

Yeah

Do you be fucking bitches in This bed.

Why you asking me that, he says laughing

Because Ion wanna sleep in no bed you be fucking stank bitches in man

Girl bye, bitches ain't special, they don't never even see my room, they all get fucked in the guest room he says laughing.

I roll my eyes, and get In his bed.

So I'm special, I get to not only see your room but sleep in your bed, i ask.

Oh yeah ma, you different, can I tell you something ma

Yeah, anything

Ight ion express my feelings or no shit like dat but I think I might got a soft spot for you, I ain't never cared about no bitch other than my moms, but I care about yo ugly ass man.

Awhh look at my baby shayaa, expressing himself to me, and I care about you too man, ion know why tho you annoying as hell,and You know good and well I'm not ugly wit yo small dick havin ass.

Man fuck you, and hold up how many times we gone have this conversation, do I need to show you my dick not small ma, cuz you don't seem to ever believe me.

Nah hunni ion wanna see it, i say laughing as he climbs into his bed.

Yes ight then hush that shit up, cuz next time you say it Ima pull it out and stick it in ya mouth. He says smirking.

He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me.

Goodnight ma

Goodnight ❤️

I changed the last part because it was kinda confusing. I didn't want it to be a dream I wanted him to really tell her how they felt. And they just met a couple weeks ago ion want them to already be fucking😂