Even Stranger Things

Jonathan was blaring Will's favorite song in his room, the whole house shaking. Christmas lights were strung all throughout the house, even though Christmas was weeks away. Joyce  chucked a can of black paint at the couch, and started painting. After 30 minutes of long painting, she screamed. Jonathan rushed out of his room, and glanced in horror at the wall.
"MOM... WHY THE HECK ARE THERE ABS ALL OVER OUR WALL!!" Joyce turned around quickly as the lights flickered intensely. She smiled, and grabbed Jonathan.
"BECAUSE WILL IS TALKING TO ME!! SEE?!" The lights flickered over one of the abs, flexing fabulously. She gasped, and shook Jonathan.
"HE'S FLEXING IN MORSE CODE!!"
Just then, the door opened, Will standing there in the doorway.
"WILL!! YOUR FLEXES REACHED ME AND THEY BROUGHT YOU HERE!! I PRAYED TO THE AB LORDS, AND WITH THEIR MIGHTY FLEX THEY BROUGHT YOU BACK TO REALITY!!" Will's eyes grew wide, slowly backing out of the door again.
"I just went to Mike's house...." She stopped smiling, and looked at the wall.
"Wait.... who was flexing to me then?"
THEN. The walls began to cave in, a green hand reaching through the wall. Below it, a small black glove reached through as well. The walls crashed, and there stood Shrek and Barry.  Shrek looked Will in the eyes, and reached for him.
"WILL! Come to my swamp! We can dance like there's no tomorrow." Barry nodded, and patted Shrek's mighty abs. Joyce ran over to Will, and stood in front of him.
"NO!! He can't go!" Shrek sighed, and turned around.
"Ok... I'll just go by my-"
"BECAUSE I WANT TO COME!" Joyce smirked at Shrek, Barry becoming jealous.
"MOM?!" The boy's scream echoed through the house. The ogar turned delighted, and grabbed Joyce's hand.
"I guess it isn't ogar."  The two jumped through the wall, Barry following.
"Mom!! Come back!" Will sighed as Jonathan cried. Just then, the abs began glowing on the wall.
"WILL!! Mom is talking to us!" The wall started going nuts, Will and Jonathan trying to make out all the words the abs were telling them.
"Welcome... to... Eggo-land?" Will nodded, and saw a wink face right after.
"What's eggoland?" Chica and Bonnie jumped into the scene, because the author wants them to.
"ITS THE NEW ONESHOTS FANDOM BOOK!! YAY!! WELCOME!!"
_________________________________

Hola peoples!!!! Welcome to this account's newest book, EGGOLAND!!! This book is all the stranger things crap you can imagine, including wall abs and barb riots!! Hope you can join us in this experience, and enjoy!!!