Ghost Child (Part 1 of Halloween Special)

(this is a crossover with Pieland and Lemonland)

"Alright kids!" Chica screamed enthusiastically "Which house do you want to go to first!?"

The kids started giggling furiously "THE CAT LADY'S!!!"

They approached the house with it's spoopy decorations out in the front. The kids got in formation and started counting down to say 'trick or treat' in sync for extra candy. The door opened.

"TWICK O' TWEAT!" They said in childish voices to boost cuteness. Freddy said it deeply to make a contrast.

The women standing in the doorway was none other then MURTLE HURTLE!!!!

"Hey its our school nurse who gave me an ice pack when I broke my leg!" Bonnie said "But whats even more terrifying is the fact that there are worse nurses because of our current head of education!"

"Bonnie we agreed no politics on Halloween!" Freddy yelled.

The FNaF crew was out trick or treating and since the author decided to be emotional and stressed she procrastinated when making this chapter so its coming out late. Of course the FNaF crew wasn't the only crew that was trick or treating.....

"LUCAS YOU'RE WEARING THE WRONG COSTUME AGAIN!" Mike screamed and him and Lucas started arguing back and forth. Dustin rolled his eyes and looked away with a concerned look as he watched the FNaF crew walk down the street, it wasn't everyday you saw five hybrid people arguing over politics in Anchorman costumes. Behind them a ghost appeared! OH MY GOD A GHOST!

"Hey guys quit arguing over the name tags on your costume you can literally just cover them with the backpack strap look over here" Dustin announced with his classic lisp that I was too lazy to write in. Lucas and Mike kept on arguing. Dustin tried everything to get there attention and Will couldn't help because he was in deep thought trying to figure out why he had episodes of seeing Hopper going to a cabin in the woods every night and Max had sneaked off to scared the FNaF crew. "Mike I found Eleven" Mike immediately stopped everything and turned towards Dustin with a face of pure happiness. "Where!? Where is my sweet Black Forrest gateau!" (That's a thing look it up)

Dustin pointed towards where the ghost HAD been standing but she was gone. Instead she was following a group of guys all confused. The ghost put her hand out and touched the air near one of the man's back. The man turned around confused and stared down at the ghost.

"Dean" the man said "Dean please help this ghost touched me"

"You have bushes of feathers on your back" the ghost said as she touched the air behind the man's back again.

"Dean help this child is touching my wings" the man said again as another man (presumably Dean) walked up to the ghost child.

"Are you lost ghost?" Dean said to the ghost. The ghost child was very confused for the guys seemed to be dressed up as women..... Except for two of them because one was an actual women and the other was wearing everyday clothes with a lucky flannel baby.

"What are you guys dressed up to be?" the ghost child asked turning its ghostly head (oooooo).

"Well you see I'm-" Dean turned dramatically and tossed the fake hair of his blond wig. "HEATHER!"

The other guy did the same "HEATHER!"

Then the other one "Heather!"

And finally the last guy turned dramatically and tossed his long hair singing "Jack Torrance" with such a monotone voice that made him sound like he was dying inside.

The ghost was still confused. "what?"

"Ugh, this would have made sense if Sammy was dressed like that kids mom" Dean pointed to Will who was still contemplating life "Then it would make sense! We were supposed to go as the Heathers and Veronica but Sammy didn't want to 'dress like a girl'" He finished making air quotes with his hands.

"Does Heathers have feather bushes on their backs?" the ghost child asked.

"Oh my god" the guys with 'feather bushes on their backs' gasped "The ghost child can see our wings!"

"Wings?"

"Oh you see I'm Castiel, an angel of the lord and this is my brother Gabriel, the archangel" one of the guys said. presumably Castiel.

"Cas this is why we don't take you places, you can't just go around telling the world that you're an angel"

"Why? There's no valid reason not to" Cas said "I'M AN ANGEL OF THE LORD AND GABRIEL IS MY BROTHER WHO'S AN ARCHANGEL!" Cas shouted and the whole street looked at him funny.

"Hun I believe you're supposed to be Heather M." Chica screamed.

"Chica?" Gabriel questioned as he stared at Chica, it was hard to recognize her in her costume, her, Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and G. Fred all went as the cast of Anchorman. And no, Chica was not the girl, she was Brick. G. Fred really wanted an excuse to wear a dress.

"Is the Baby Gabey I see!?" Chica asked as Gabe ran towards her. "MY PARTNER IN MASS CHAOS!" They hugged each other after not seeing each other for so long.

"Oh Gabe is this that chicken girl that you robbed a toy factory with?" Gabe's girlfriend B asked, she was dressed as Freddy Crugar.

"Oh yeah!" Gabe said with enthusiasm "We stole like fifty Tattletails! We performed an exorcism with them it was lit!"

"Gabe I hate that word 'lit'" B complained as Gabe and Chica started planning a way to somehow steal everyone's candy.

They began making there way down the street while the ghost child slowly followed. Spring was getting tired of controlling Plushtrap. All of the younger ones were on those weird leash things so the gang wouldn't lose them after the sugar kicked in and they started running around.

"Jeremy can you do me a favor and take care of Plushtrap for a bit, I need a break." Spring said handing the leash to Jeremy.

"I-" before Jeremy could finished Spring just patted him on the back thanking him.

"Mike!" Jeremy turned towards Mike.

"Are we going home now? I want to get out of this gay costume" Mike was dressed up like Dean Winchester because I like to make things dramatic. Jeremy was dressed as Cas. "Next year I pick the costume!"

"Mike I accidentally adopted a child" Jeremy panicked as Plush started attacking other kids for candy.

"Jeremy we talked about this, you did the same things last year when you saw a girl dressed up Sailor Mercury! Just because you were Sailor Moon and I was the Tuxedo Mask dude does not mean you can adopt the rest of the cast! Is this child dressed up as Sam or something?"

"Mike it's Plush" Jeremy held Plush up "Spring gave him to me because he was tired of him"

"Well he's your problem not mine" Mike stated.

"Mike, don't you want to be a father someday?" Jeremy asked and Mike thought for a moment "Start by helping me with this demon bunny child!"

Mike groaned (yaoi flashbacks) he pouted and stomped around like a baby for awhile before finally giving in "Fine! But it's only because your my adorable kawaii kluai buat chi"

Cas turned towards Dean. "Dean" Cas whispered into his ear.

"What is it Cas?"

"I think those guys are dressed as us...."

To Be Continued............

A/N: Sorry this is late. Also I'll work on the next part later. I'm having so much fun writing this XD. I'm also sorry if you don't understand all the references. I also can't figure out a costume for every single character right now I'm too tired.

This is so mcfreaking fun to write.