Elena-1

It's sad

You know what is sad is that you feel betrayed by the people you love that they stopped looking for you or they just don't care anymore I gave up hope that I'm ever going to be free I think this is now my life being abused being raped every day by a vampire.

I was just thinking when I heard the door open I crumbled up in a ball like I always do and just wait there for the him to start yelling at me beat me up when he always does that I just scream help for someone to find me.

"Come here you little runt"he said

I stand up feeling the goosebumps from standing in the cold floor, I went to him

First:he screamed at me
Second: he slapped me hard
Third: he started hitting me like a pice of shit
Fourth: he raped me
Fifth: when he was done he slammed me against the wall making me to blackout.

When I woke up I had a tremendous headache I looked at my body and saw that I had bruises everywhere I touched my head and it was bleeding I saw water on the end of the little room and a rag I started crawling on the floor I wasn't on the mood to stand up I got the rag and started cleaning myself up.

I was hungry, sometimes the vampire won't feed me because he forgets or he just doesn't care sometimes he does when he has a good day he doesn't do anything he lets me and my wolf run around the building running around in my wolf form is my joy my happiness I forget what he does to me I forget everything.

But then I just remember what he does to me is like a living hell I don't even remember how my family is sometimes I get dreams about them I really do miss everything.

As I was thinking I heard the door open I saw him standing in front of me with a baseball bat

"Well as you know I had a really rough day my girlfriend just dumped me I got fired from my job so today you get really beat today with no food"

First he pulled my hair
Then he hits me with the bat
Another hit

All I screamed is HELP!!!!!!

I heard the door open

"What the f*** are you doing to her"

When I heard those words I knew who he was

But then I blacked out