Elena-10

I haven't seen him since the day I told him to let me go, guess he did let me go

As I was laying awake thinking I heard my door open when I hear my door open I always think it's him.

" good morning Elena" my mom said

I've been mostly spending my time with my mom since I don't have nothing to do
" good morning mom" I said getting up from my bed
" why don't you get up dressed and meet me in the garden okay?"
" okay mom I'll met you there in 10 minutes"

I got up and got dressed today I was keeping it casual

As I was walking down to the garden I heard some quiet whispers me

I saw my mom standing there

" hey mom" I said
" let's take a walk and talk for a little bit" she said

I nodded

" why did you reject him?" She asked
" because mom he hurt me" I said
" well he has to have a reason why, everything he does have to have a reason" she said
" but mom I trusted him with everything I felt alive when I was with him I forgot everything what had happened where I was mom he was the one who found me, when I was getting abused, raped and the guy who did that was a vampire and Liam killed him, I never thought he would be my mate"

" oh I'm sorry to hear that but Elena he has to have a purpose guess he felt the same he did for you but he was letting you in more and more and I guess he didn't hurt you more , but baby he didn't know what he was doing"

" he was mom whatever he said to me that day it sounded real those words he said hurt me , and I hate him for that"

" you can't hate no one like that, because  he is  your mate don't you understand the moon of goodness design y'all together for something "

" maybe mom but I can't forgive him I told him to let me go and he did"

" Let me tell you a story, when I was around your age I was a pack worrier I was the #1 and when I was little my parents were killed and when I was a teenager my sister was killed too I had a little brother he died so mostly everyone from my family were dead I was the only one left, then one day I was having a day of running just relaxing with my wolf until I met your father he was cruel to me he was one of the most dangerous alpha that's what I heard but I was not scared I found out he was my mate and on that same day we both rejected each other then a week passed, I was practicing a move that I have been practicing and I couldn't get it I have this special gift I can shift with my clothes on I guess you have thats  same special gift, but you know who helped me get that move right was your father , he helped me and my alpha where I was back then he made me and your dad to be together, then he will take care of me, when  he found out I was pregnant with you and your brother, I was in a coma because the guy that killed my parents and my sister he tried to kill me but he couldn't he but an injection on my arm, that's how I was in a coma, even through ups and down me and your dad always found our way back, no matter what happened."

" so mom what do you mean by that?" I asked
" do what's right, do what your heart is telling you to do" she said

I nodded

" let's go back " my mom said

As I entered my room I saw a box in my bed, I opened the box and saw a pretty floral dress I saw a card and it said

Put this on and meet me outside
-unknown

I showered got ready and finally put the  dress on

( that's the dress)

I started walking to the garden and saw my dad standing in front of a tree

" hey Elena, you look nice"
" Thanks dad, what's this?" I asked

He moved to the side

I saw him standing there