Chapter 28~

Ashton's pov

I woke up with the worst headache possible. But I didn't want to wake up. Why cant I just sleep forever?

I really fucked up. Really badly. I lost her and its all my fault. I jumped yo conclusions and holy shit I'm such an asshole . I seriously never think.

I rolled over in my bed and light poured through the window, inflaming my massive headache. Wait, it was sunny? The storm must be over. Fucking brilliant. So more mobs and more studio trips and more recording. I returned back to the thought of staying in bed forever and it was such a tempting thing. a bang came from the bathroom along with a curse and I looked over to see Michael doing something stupid with his hair.

"What are you doing? " I asked him, sitting up in bed and stretching.

"Good morning, I'm fine thanks you, and this is called brushing your hair. Some of us don't wake up with perfect fluffy hair. "

"Are you heading out? "

"Yeah. Gonna go catch up with some mates and stuff. Luke's tagging along, even though I insisted he didn't, so do you want to come? Get your mind off of .."

"Lyndsey? No , thanks I think ill stay in and watch TV and maybe do some keeks. I've been ignoring twitter lately. " I replied and got up out of bed , only in my boxers. Whatever I didn't have any plans anyway. I kicked Michael out of the bathroom momentarily to use the toilet and brush my teeth and all the good stuff. I lifted my arm and i didn't smell pretty so i through Michael his stupid hair shit and slammed the door and stripped while i hoped into the shower to do the cleaning stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~

Michael's p.o.v ( for like 2 words )

"Bastard ! " i said, slamming my fist on the door and picking my hair brush and product off the floor. Did he think all this perfection that is my hair happened out of pure luck ?

I moved to the living room and used the mirror on the wall next to the couch to finish my hair , brushing each part and applying this stupid smelly shit that made it stay in place. I feel like such a girl but it doesn't matter because in the end I'm the queen of the band - that didn't sound right either.

I was all done - and good timing too - when i heard a light knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door to reveal Lyndsey, who stood with her arms crossed .

"Oh, heeeeeey. " I said, leaving the door open for her to walk in. She stepped inside and shut the door behind her. She turned back around and walked froward hesitantly.

"Hey. So you're heading out?" she asked, trying to make

conversation.

"Yeah , Luke and I. Thinking of inviting that Glenna girl from the other night . She was fit. " I said, slipping on a pair of vans and winking at her. She gave a small smile.

"Yeah. Is Ashton here? "

"He's ..... in the bedroom yeah . Just walk on in. " I said smirking. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door and turned to Lyndsey

"Have fun. "

~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's pov

my shower was short and well needed. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my waist after drying off my hair and body.

When I opened the door the last thing I expected to see was Lyndsey walking into the room.

She jumped at the sight of me and after she recognized it as me, her eyes widened and roamed up and down my body. I caught her staring and a blush crept up on her face. She turned to the side and looked down at her feet.

"I - I wanted to talk to you." She mumbled out and I didn't know what to do.

"oh okay. Well, sit down. " I said, gesturing towards the bed.

"You're uh - only in a towel. " she said , embarrassment clear as day in her voice.

"Oh, let me just- change in the closet." i said real quick, walking past her and into the closet. I pulled on a pair of boxers and shorts. I opened the closet to see Lyndsey standing in the same place she was before.

She walked in so fast earlier i didn't have time to even process everything what was going on till now. Why did she want to talk ? All her words from last night have still left a sting , but i knew i deserved them. I was a stupid idiot and - why did she want to talk ?

"Hi." She said when i walked back out. She sat down on the bed and i sat on the other end , even though i badly wanted to be right next to her.

"What did you , uh , want to talk to me about ?" i asked her.

"I'm sorry ?" She blurted out , kind of in a question tone.

I looked at her for a minute and she was starting intently at her hands and not at me.

"Why are you sorry , I'm the one who turned everything to shit." i said, moving closer to her. She turned her head away .

"No, it's literally all my fault I'm such a dumbass . I shouldn't of yelled at you like that - i just snapped i- i was thinking straight i was just angry seeing you with that girl and you were - all over her - touching her- and i don't know."

"I deserved to be yelled at like that though, it snapped me back to my senses . I was pissed because i though you had slept - slept with Calum and i jumped to conclusions." I said to her, moving closer again. " Look at me , okay ?"

She wouldn't turn around so i slowly moved my hand to her face and turned it toward me. She had small tears pricked to the end of her eyes and as a single tear drop fell, but it caught it.

"I'm sorry." She said again, this time looking right at me with her big , beautiful brown eyes . Looking at her like this , i don't know how i ever let her go in the first place.

"Stop apologizing." i said to her , moving in closer .

"Okay." She said, her voice very faint. We were really close now, our noses touching.

"Lyndsey ?"

"Yeah ?"

"Can i kiss you now ?"

"Okay." She said and i leaned in and pressed my lips softly to hers. She lifted her hands and moved her fingers into my hair and i cupped her face . She opened up to the kiss and fell back onto the bed, me hovering over her , breaking the kiss.

"I liked that better than i liked being mad at you." She said, blushing. I fell down next to her and grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers together and having a tight grip on her hand.

"Me too. " i said , playing with her hand and moving it up and down. " So what do you want to do today ? The word is our oyster "

"Never say that again that was so lame omg. " She said laughing. " Hm, i like the idea of pizza and watching 50 episodes of Friends . Does that sound too boring to you, i know you like to party "

"Hey." i said defensively

She rolled over and leaned on my shoulder , looking at me.

"I'm only kidding. But is it okay if we stay in today ?'

"It sounds good to me. but there is just one thing i wanna do first."

"what?"

I leaned forward and kissed her again.