Chapter Thirteen~ Sick

Camilla had returned to Alexandria. She was relaxed and she took a hot shower. Camilla noticed that something didn't feel right. She noticed that her nose was stuffy and she couldn't smell anything at all. She felt dizzy and she laid down on her bed in her pajamas. Camilla also felt pale. "Daddy" Camilla murmured softly, laying down on her bed, getting under the covers, holding her stuffed rabbit close. Daryl walked into her room. "What is it sweetheart?" He asked, walking over. He noticed that she was pale and he placed his hand on her forehead and cheeks. "You might have a cold." Daryl said. "Am.. Am I going to die?" Camilla asked. "Of course not." Daryl reassured her. Camilla nodded and she relaxed. Daryl left and he came back with some liquid medicine that treats colds. Camilla sat up and she took some of the medicine, gagging at the wretched taste. She swallowed it before drinking some water that Daryl gave her. She set the glass of water on her nightstand and Daryl decided to leave her alone so that she could rest. Camilla slept for a while until she heard a commotion outside. Negan and his men were back early. Camilla sat up, feeling dizzy so she laid back down. "Ugh.... I can't sleep with all that commotion" Camilla sniffed, reaching for a tissue and blowing her nose. Camilla put the tissue in the trashcan, taking a few sips of water. Negan looked around but he did not see Camilla. Now Negan was confused since Camilla would always be outside when he came to Alexandria. Camilla sneezed like a cute little kitten and she laid on her side. Being sick was awful. She wouldn't be able to hug Negan until she got better. Camilla heard the door open and she thought it was just Daryl coming in to check on her. But nope. She didn't know who it was and she felt someone sit on the bed. Camilla thought it was Carol or Michonne checking on her. Camilla shrugged it off as she waited for Negan and the Saviors to leave. She felt her mouth get dry and she started to turn around so she could get her glass of water. Camilla noticed that Carol nor Michonne was on her bed. It was a male figure. She could tell even though she didn't fully turn around. Camilla even recognized the outfit. And.... It's Negan. Laying right next to me. He's going to catch a cold! Camilla thought. She huffed while she was thinking. Camilla turned around and sure enough Negan was laying right next to her. "Negan..... you want to catch a cold don't you?" Camilla said, looking up at him. "Nah..." Negan replied. "Well then.... I don't know why you're all up over me." Camilla said sarcastically. "I'm not all up over you..." Negan began. "This is being up all over you." He finished as he hugged Camilla tightly, slightly on top of her. "I...I g...get it...!" She huffed and she squirmed underneath him. "Alright... now this just looks wrong. Better scurry before Daryl sees ya." She added. Negan hugged Camilla once more before leaving.