15

"Dad, Dean is coming over now if you want to see him" I called to him from the living room. Gabe came bouncing down the stairs and Bri was slowly following him "Heya Cassie, when will Deano be here?"
As he said that there was a knock on the door "now" I mumbled and walked over to the door but Gabe bet me to it, Brianna walked at the same pace as me. Gabe opened the door "hey Deano" Dean chuckled at the nickname and walked in when Gabe moved out of the way "Hello Gabriel"
He walked over to me and kissed me

"Hey Cas"
"Hello" I smiled
Dad came down the stares and looked around until his eyes fell on Dean "hello Dean, it's been a while"
"Hello, Mr Novak"
"Oh please, call me Chuck" he laughed "so what are you guys doing now?"
"Probably go watch a movie or something" I said "would you like to stay for supper?" Dean hesitated for a minute "I would love to, but I have to make supper for my little brother"
"Well that's fine" he smiled.

I took Dean's hand and dragged him upstairs to my room. I closed the door and flopped onto the bed "sorry about that, my family is crazy, but you already figured that out" he laughed and leaned down to kiss me "your family is fine" he whispered
"I want to show you something " I exclaimed, remembering what it is "do I even want to know?" He chuckled "maybe..maybe not" I smirked

"Look out the window" he gave me a strange look but sat up off the bed and looked out into the backyard. His eyes widened "can we?!" "Yes"
And with that he was running down the stairs, i ran after him and followed him to the yard and onto the trampoline. I figured out he loved trampolines a while ago, but I never really thought to let Dean know because I completely forgot about it myself to be honest. I never really get on it.

He jumped as high as he could "Come on, babe, get on" I slowly took my shoes off and just watched him with a smile. I didn't think anybody could find so much joy in jumping.

I got on and started bouncing, but never really letting my feet off the fabric. The trampoline was pretty big so two teenage boys could be on it at once and still have space to jump around, and the net going right around it wasn't taking up any space like it usually does.

"Look at this" he exclaimed. He started to gain height and gave himself more space in front of his body. He started to lean forward and before I knew it, he was flipping and landed perfectly "woah" I said in awe. He did another one "your turn"
"Oh, uh, no thanks, I'll pass"
"What's wrong? Ya can't do it?" He chuckled "shut up" I punched his arm and his had shot up to where I had hit and acted hurt "ow, Cas, you broke my arm"
I could see the smile trying not to show on his face but I went along with it anyway "oh no, I'm so sorry. Here, let's go to the doctor to get it checked out. But wait, we have to get off the trampoline"
and that's all it took to get him out of his bad acting "no look! I'm fine now, see?" He rolls his arm and shakes it awkwardly to prove a point.

"You're such a child" he shrugs "oh well"

We stay on the trampoline for a little while longer, and by a little while I mean 3 more hours because apparently he wasn't joking when he said he spends all day on them. The only reason we even got off was because he needs to go home and cook for Sammy.

"Text me when you get home, okay?"
"I'll know, baby" he chuckles. I like to know he gets home safe and he always laughs at me for it, but he does the same. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8. Be ready"
"Alright"
I kiss him and he leaves.

Tomorrow school is open again. I'm nervous because Dean doesn't want to hide our relationship and I'm afraid people will hate him and bully me for it, and I know people will be staring at us and I know I'll be anxious all day. Dean tells me not to worry, that everything will be okay, but I just can't keep my mind off it and when I think about it, it's always the worst case scenario.

But at the same time I'm also glad school is opening again because then I get to escape this house for a couple hours. Not that I hate my family or hate it here, it's just I've been cooped up in a house for basically a week and I haven't found any activities to do because there isn't much in this town to do so I've just been going back and forth to mine and Dean's house.

A/N
I know this chapter is short, I'm sorry