Chapter Three: The Strength of Haruto & Kosuke

"Next battle. Kiyohira Nakao vs Haruto Uzumaki."

Naruto jumped up in excitement. "You go bro. Show that guy what you're made of." Haruto smiled. A genin jumped down from his spot in the arena. Haruto simply walked down the wall slowly. Once at the center of the arena he took a gaze at the ninja standing before him. A ninja from the Hidden Stone Village. "Begin"

Without a seconds hesitation Kiyohira threw two shuriken at Haruto. Haruto casually pulled out benikaze and batted them away. Kiyohira jumped back distancing himself. Haruto kept a calm face and stood in his place. While Benikaze was still in motion, Haruto channeled his wind chakra into the blade. "Wind Scythe Jutsu" He made and X motion. Wind shot from his sword in the form of blades" The stone ninja smirked. "Earth Style: Rock Wall" A wall erupted from the earth blocking the wind blades. "You fool. I'm a stone ninja. I specialize in Earth type ninjutsu. Your wind style will not affect me."

"Naruto. Do you understand the enemies first mistake?" Kosuke asked while keeping his eyes glued on the battle. Naruto looked puzzled. "What mistake? The battle just started." Kosuke smiled and glanced at Haruto's twin. "He underestimated your brother. Not only does your brother have tons of chakra like you, but he also trained with the third Hokage. My grandpa. We both have control over four elemental chakras." Naruto looked confused. "I don't know what that means but awesome"

"Hehe come at me." Kiyohira said. He pulled out two kunai. "I'm gonna end this quickly." Haruto rolled his eyes. He pulled out two shuriken. He charged them up with lightning chakra and threw them towards the wall. "Lightning style: Multi Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu." The amount of shuriken increased and pierced the rock wall. Haruto charged Benikaze with lightning style and charged toward the wall. "Lightning Blade" the blade drove through the wall.

"Isn't that your jutsu Kakashi Sensei?" Sakura asked. Kakashi nodded with grim look in his eye. "It was my own original." Naruto intruded. "But his is an actual blade so doesn't it make more sense." "Shut up Naruto can't you tell he deeply traumatized." Sakura yelled followed by a hit on the op of his head.

When the dust settled. Haruto was in a lunge position. Benikaze was inches away from Kiyohira's stomach. Kiyohira grinned. He had Benikaze in his hands. "Haha you think I wouldn't have something to protect me from my weakness. These area state of the art gloves. They shield my hands from lightning jutsu."

Haruto gazed at the gloves. "But do they protect you from shadow clones with katana?" The stone ninja's eyes widened as as clone cut his body in half from behind.

The crowd gasped. "OH MY GOD. HE KILLED HIM" Ino yelled. She fainted in Sasuke's direction. He didn't even react to catch her. He kept his eyes glued on Haruto. "This is such a drag. Naruto why'd your brother have to go and kill him?" Shikamaru asked while him and Choji moved Ino's body to a corner.

"You can come out now." Haruto called out. "You're mud clone wasn't even a diversion. Just a warm up." The stone ninja crawled out from the ground. "A warm up huh." The ninja said. He looked angry. "Then I'll go full force. Earth Style: Earth Dragon" He spat mud out his mouth. The mud was in the form of a dragon.

"In such an inclosed area." Guy said. He was leaning so far over the edge he might as well have been in the arena. The rest of the genin stepped back.

"Water style: Water Dragon Jutsu." Haruto called out. He spat out water. The water mimicked the earth dragon. They rushed forward and met at the center. When they collided, the water dragon snapped the earth dragon in half. "What how." Kiyohira backed up. He was panting.

"Giant Fire Ball Jutsu." A giant ball of fire flew towards Kiyohira. He reacted quickly "Earth Style: Rock Wall" Just as the fire hit the wall Haruto called out from above him. "You shouldn't be falling for the same trick twice. "Earth Style: Stone Fist Jutsu"