1 Im home little sis

[remember this note forever because I'm not putting it again, when the twins speak together it will be in bold italics ]

3rd P.O.V

A silver haired male smirked as he stepped off the plane,closing his eyes to breath in the fresh wonderful air of Bunkyō, Japan. He couldn't wait to go see Haruhi, he didn't tell her that he was coming so he could surprise her at school today.

The teal eyed male glanced around until he found his black and red sports bike that he had sent over so he had something to drive around. "Good thing I already sent my luggage to dads house"

He slowly made his way to his darling motorcycle and got on it."It feels good to be back home" He mumbles sighing happily as he started to rev the engine, not bothering to put on his helmet the tanned male zoomed off.

The way the breeze blew his hair back as he sped down the road soon gave him an adrenaline rush, causing him to go faster.

Once he got to Ouran Academy he noticed something, the whole bloody school was pink, 'the owner of this school must be some character if he wanted his school this color, or he is just a Doloris Umbridge fan' the tanned male thought bitterly to himself

"Oh who is he? Is he a new student?"one girl in a ugly banana dress ask

"I don't know, but if he is I hope he joins the host club"another one said giggling. 'Yeah probably not gonna happen' the teal eyes lad thought to himself.

The tanned males father told him that he should look in music room 3.

The now lost male wondered around the school until he found it, not bothering to ask someone where it was, seeing as how everyone looked like a bunch of gapping fish trying to speak to him, when he walked to them much less looked in their general vicinity.

Once he spotted music room 3 He felt the sudden urge to abandon it and wait for Haru to get home. As he was about to step back the door opened by it self and he couldn't stop it in time.

"Damn it"He mumbled to himself as he swatted incoming rose petals that seem to be flying through the air. With a sigh he stepped into the music room only to find a host club.

He looked around, as he held a puzzled expression as to why his sister would be at a host club, it didn't make any sense to him. But then he saw her, dressed in a boys uniform with all her once long and pretty hair cut short.

"Yo Haru." he called out to her with a smirk. His eyes twinkled in amusement as he watched her turn to see who called her only for her eyes to widened in shock before tearing up.

"Big brother!" Haruhi shouted before dashing into the tanned males open arms, giving him a huge hug as he lifted her off the ground and spun her around, causing her to laugh.

"I missed you bunches Haru" he says quietly in her ear as he held her tighter, never wanting to leave his sister again. All of a sudden his sister was ripped out of his arms by some blonde with violet eyes.

"DON'T TOUCH MY ADORABLE SON LIKE THAT, I WANT PROOF THAT YOU ARE HER REAL BROTHER!" The blonde shouted at him causing said male to to twitch in annoyance

"Yeah, I mean we don't go around letting just about anyone hug our Haruhi" ginger twins spoke from the side of the blonde. He swiftly took a step towards Haruhi and the dumb blonde