Three

James jumps up and down as he walks up to his grandparents' house. "We made it! We made it!" Jessie and James sing, Meowth dances.

James lets Mime Jr out of his Pokeball. He picks the pokemon up and races to the house, with Jessie and Meowth following.

He starts to knock on the door. "Pop-Pop? Nanny? IT'S JAMESSSSSSSS!" James shouts from the other side of the door. The grandparents open the door and smiles.

"Well if it isn't James?" Nanny chuckles, hugging James. Pop-Pop walks to Jessie and grins. "You must be James' new fiance. Why, I believe we've met before." Pop-Pop says, holding out his hand for Jessie to shake.

Jessie hesitates to shake his hand. "Fiance?..Why..I don't recall.." Jessie stutters, a huge blush on her cheeks. James' eyes widen. "FIANCE?! NO NO NO! I told you this last time! Me and Jessie aren't dating!" James whines, Jessie blushes even more.

"Why, I know if you love her or not. I can sense that you love her." Nanny chuckles. James blushes and Jessie's face grows even more red. 

Pop-Pop changes the subject. "Why not look at Mime Jr's injuries?" Pop-Pop suggests, Nanny nods and takes Mime Jr away from James. The trio follows as Nanny and Pop-Pop walk to a bed.

~Time Skip~

"Looks like Mime Jr has to stay the night." Nanny says, feeding the pokemon a berry. James nods while Jessie rubs her arm.

"Why don't you and your fiance stay? I'm sure Meowth would enjoy that." Pop-Pop says, glaring at Meowth. The cat was hungrily eating a potato.

"We would love to!" James says, wrapping his arm around Jessie and pulling her closer. Nanny and Pop-Pop laugh.

"She looks like a dear!"