Seven

~One Hour Before The Party~

As Jessie puts on her lipstick, she looks at the rose. She puts the lipstick down and puts the rose in her hair. She was wearing the magenta dress James gave her. The shoes James gave her and her hair was in a neat bun. 

She gets out of her chair and grabs a rose. She then walks downstairs, James blushes at Jessie's appearance. He was just wearing his suit and bow tie.

Jessie walks to James and puts a rose in his pocket. "Let's go beat up Jessebelle, shall we?" Jessie giggles. James nods.

The grandparents giggle as Jessie fixes James' bowtie. "Quite a couple, huh?" Pop-Pop asks. Nanny nods in agreement. Meowth jumps on Nanny's shoulder.

"While they're gone, Imma eat all their stuff!" Meowth cheers. The grandparents smile at the scratch cat pokemon. 

Jessie and James walk to their car and drive to Jessebelle's mansion.

~Time Skip~

They were close to the mansion, Jessie yawns as James drives. It was only 5:00 and the stars were already showing. James wraps her arm around Jessie and drives with the other hand.

"Such good driving, James!" Jessie laughs. James nods. "I should get a license!" James chirps happily.

~At The Party~

Jessie walks inside, she gasps at how big the mansion was. Shiny floors, tall pillars, an amazing orchestra, clean bathrooms, delicious food and best of all...

a dance floor.

James laughs at Jessie's amazement. He wraps his arm around Jessie and the other in his pocket. "I forgot how nice this place was.." James says. He pulls Jessie close to him.

As they walk around, people whisper. "Isn't that their son?.." They whisper to each other. "Who's that girl he's with? Better call his parents." A butler says. He races to his parent's room.

"Master James is here!" The butler yells. James' parents nod and walk downstairs.

Jessie eats a strawberry as James talks to a few other people. It was very boring for Jessie. A familiar face walks up to her.

"Are you the girl our son was walking with?" James' mother asks. Jessie quickly swallows the strawberry. "Y-Yep! Why?.." Jessie asks nervously.

"I'm afraid you can't be with out dear son anymore. He already has a dazzling fiance!" His father says. Jessie nods slowly. She then sees James talking to Jessebelle.

James shivers as he hears Jessebelle's voice. "I-I gotta go..Jessebelle.." James dashes to Jessie. He drags Jessie to a closet.

"Jess! We have to leave!" James yells. Jessie frowns. "But the food is delicious!" Jessie whines. James rolls his eyes. "Who cares?! I knew this was a bad idea!" James sighs. Jessie shakes her head.

"Can we at least dance?.." Jessie asks. James groans. "Fine! Just one. Then we'll leave." James says. Jessie's eyes light up.

They walk out of the closet. James leads Jessie to the dance floor. James bows and chuckles. "Will you dance with me?" James puts his hand out. Jessie puts her hand on his and nods. "Of course!" Jessie giggles.

"JAMES! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DANCE WITH ME!!"