School

Being brown isn't exactly an easy job when it comes to school. Your parents think you should be perfect.

Not possible.

Parents should understand, not all kids have the same abilities. Some are smart and some are dumb, like me.

Take for instance, when you get back your exam paper, your parents will definitely not stay quiet, no matter what marks you get. You knew that, didn't you?

When you fail, along with the rest of the class:

"What's this mark?" They ask.

"Uh," you start, "It was hard."

"Didn't you study for it?"

"I did, but-"

"So why did you get this?"

"Everyone failed."

"This isn't about everyone. This is about you. Only you. No one will do your exam. You will do it. Blah, blah, blah, over exaggerated sentences."

When you fail, along with your best friend:

"What is this?"

"My result."

"This is what you got?? 33/100?" (I just chose a random number)

"Umm, yeah."

"What's the highest in your class?"

"90 something. I don't know."

"Omg, MashAllah. They're also your age. Why can't you make us happy? Who got that?"

"I don't know."

"Of course, why would you? You only care about what your friend got. I told you not to be with him/her. They've always been a bad influence on you. You were so smart before. And now, sigh, you're just wasted in every way."

Ummm, hello. Define 'before'. Grade 2?

When you pass amazingly:

"You cheated, didn't you? Cus you can't get marks like this. Or did you change your mark."

-.- Please.

x~x~x

Agreed?

Yeah totally. Hope ya'll enjoying this boring shit.

Eragonia out xxx