The Fans ; GBD

I have a free spell and i am so bored so here u go :)

***

It was a hot sunny day in Los Angeles, and you were making your way to the spot you had arranged to meet your boyfriend Grayson. You two were gonna spend they day together, and maybe catch up with Ethan later.

As you turn a corner to see the spot you were supposed to meet, you saw a whole crowd of people surrounding it.

"Grayson! Grayson!" You hear one girl shout. You then realise that they were all around Gray. You try not to be noticed as you sneak around the girls to try and get to him.

"I love you Grayson!" Another girl from beside you yells as you weave your way though them all. But then suddenly you felt as if a few girls had recognised you. Trying to act normal you finally saw Grayson. He was only a few meters away, and he hadn't seen you yet.

"Excuse me.." You mutter pushing through a few people. That was when it happened. A girl beside you with light brown hair, snapped her head over to you.

"Oh my gosh!" She squeals. You look at her with your eyebrows raised.

"Oh no.." You say. A few more girls stare at you with there eyes wide with excitement.

"Y/n!" She exclaims. "It's y/n!"

You then see that Grayson had spotted you through the crowd. "Y/n!" He calls. You look up to see him pushing him way towards you. Then you feel his warm hand grab yours as he pulls you towards him.

"You okay?" He asks into my ear. Grayson knew that you weren't so keen on being surround by load of people who kept screaming your name. You guessed that it was all to overwhelming, and sometimes if it gets to intense, you could have a panic attack.

"Uhm, yeah."You gulp as Gray squeezes your hand. "How're we gonna get outta here?" You ask.

Grayson looks at you for a few seconds in thought. But then you feel one of the girls start to pull the back of your shirt.

Okay. This was really weird. No rephrase that. It was really uncomfortable. You look at Grayson with an expression that told him everything.

But before he could do anything, another girl grabs your shoulder, trying to pull you back into the crowd. This was getting to much. You hate small spaces and all the noise around you was making you dizzy. Grayson seems to notice that you was getting a little freaked.

"Hey guys, move out a little please." He orders while putting one arm out to tell everyone to give you some space, and the other arm around you waist. You burry your head into the crook of his neck before tightly shutting your eyes.

Then the sudden sound of a car horn toots at us.

"Gray! Y/n!" Someone yells. You lift your head up to see Ethan. He had pulled up to the side of the road, and had the back door open.

"Come on." You say to Grayson. He looks behind you to see the car and nods. You grab his hand before pushing through the crowd, and hopping into the car and slamming the door after you.

A few fans ran up screaming as if they had just been to a freaking 4OU tour. But by the time they had reached the twins and you, Ethan had already pulled down the street.

"Are you guys okay??" Ethan asks from the drivers seat. We both nod even though you weren't really telling the truth,

"Your shaking." Grayson says while rubbing his thumb on your hand. You look at him with a shy smile before resting your head on his shoulder. Grayson's drapes his arm around you and gently kisses your forehead.

"So, where do you guys wanna go?" Ethan asks.