Break Up ; GBD

"Are you sure your okay??" Grayson asks turning you to face him. His gleaming eyes glow in the darkness, and you can see his worried expression.

It was hard for you to do this. All the hate you were getting, all the drama that was happening and all the rumours were just getting to much now. You still loved Grayson, but you knew it for the best. You knew you weren't good enough for him, and you didn't want to hold him back from anything.

"We need to break up." You say fiddling with your fingers. Grayson stares at you not making even the slightest movement. "It's for the best. I thought about it. I don't want to hold you back from doing whatever. Plus, most of your fans seam to hate me." You say feeling a lump form in your throat.

Grayson still stares at you in silence.

"For god sakes, say something!" You exclaim feeling uneasy and full of guilt.

"I... I don't know what to say..." He mutters.

"Then don't say anything." You say. For awhile there was a short silence. "Gray, I'm sorry.."

"We can change the fans minds! I can help you get through all the hate, drama and stuff like that." He says. "I've been through it all myself before."

You stare at him with a sad face. "I still like you but I just don't think it's gonna work. You'll find someone who can deal with all this better then me."

Gray sighs, and you feel his warm hands grab yours.

You look up at his glowing eyes before once again being hypnotised. Then he slowly leans in, and you feel his warm lips touch yours in the could night air. You don't hesitate to kiss back. His warm hands snake around your waist before pulling you in closer. If only this moment never ended. You stand on your tip-toes to wrap your arms around his neck. His lips move with yours making you feel like you should've never broken up with him. He then pulls away, and holds you in his arms.

"There is no one better then you y/n."