Chapter 4

Optimus's pov

I woke up after what felt like a few hours and felt a little better, but not much. My legs still really hurt but I didn't cry about it. I felt Technoaxe waking up and looked at her with a worried look. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'll be ok Optimus, I just need a bit of time to recover." She said and rubbed my back struts in a comforting way.

I smiled and she gently kissed my forehelm. I blushed a little and looked away while still smiling a little. She got up and held me against her chassis with one arm. I felt hungry again and pointed to my stomach.

She nodded a went to the energon closet, taking me with. She picked up and cube and took me back to her room. She sat down and laid me so I was somewhat on my back in her arms and put the corner of the cube to my derma(Cybertronian lips) and I opened my mouth, letting the energon flow down and sooth my aching throat. I closed my optics and felt my tanks filling up.

I smiled contently and pushed the cube away to tell Technoaxe that I'm full. She put the cube down and put my stomach to her chassis.

Technoaxe's pov

After Optimus drank his fill on energon I patted his back struts and he let out a soft burp. To be honest it was really cute, Optimus is just pure adorableness. He lets his curious and innocent side show only around me because we've been best friends our entire lives and I've seen his adorableness show even after he became a Prime. I gently scratched behind his left audio receptor and he started softly purring.

He affectionately rubbed his helm against me and I smiled. I decided to check if anyone else was awake because it was 10 am and walked out into the main hanger. Everyone was up and doing their own thing. Optimus started tapping his pede against my arm like a dog and smiled more.

I scratched a little harder and he shoved his helm into my servo. Everyone awed.

"Why does Optimus purr when you do that? Does it work when he's full grown?" Miko asked.

"I don't actually know why he purrs, And it actually works no matter what form he's in." I said and poked Optimus's belly.

He laughed and held my pointer digit.

"You sir, are too cute." I said with a smile.

He hugged my servo with the cutest look I've ever seen. I took a quick picture because I couldn't help myself and kissed his forehelm. He giggled and his optics brightened.

"I think I'm sometimes too good with sparklings and they always want to spend time with me." I said with a smile as Optimus started teething on my digit.

He had a smile and was happily chittering as he chewed on my digit. It didn't hurt, I knew he was trying to be gentle because I'm his best friend and have been friends since we were sparklings.

"I can tell, has Optimus always been that adorable?" Bulkhead asked.

"I believe he's always been adorable, he doesn't smile much, but when he does, it's the cutest thing ever." I said and Optimus smiled more.

Optimus actually smiles a lot around me, he also laughs a lot and is willing to cry in front of me.

"Ratchet and I are probably the only ones he's willing to show emotion around, I was his best friend and Ratchet is a father figure to him, Ratchet took him in after he was kicked out of his parent's home when he was young. His only friend before he was kicked out when I wasn't with him was the dog that they kept in the back and never took anywhere and starved him as well. They abused the dog so Orion snuck into the backyard the night after he was kicked out and took him. His name was Bailey. Orion was maybe 5,000 years old when he was kicked out, his creators treated him like a slave, they beat him and starved him, and made him do everything so he sometimes he gets a little fidgety around 'bots that are older than him if he doesn't know them well and he's a little iffy when it comes to things that he recognizes as things that can hurt him even if it's an everyday object, they also forced him to drink alcohol and take drugs.