4.

First off, I wanna thank glointrovert for supporting me since the day I made both of my books. She's constantly been making me feel great about myself. She's made me think that my books are actually good. I really love her for being my #1 supporter and giving me so many positive comments. ❤️ Much love gorgeous 💋

______________

"Keith where's my clothes at?" Y/N yells from the guest room, well it was basically her room because she sleeps in it. She looked in the dressers and couldn't find her clothes.

Keith walks in and sees she only in her Victoria secret Bra and Panty set. "T-They in my room," He stutters while looking her up and down. When she turns around, he snaps out of his daze and looks up at her.

"Can you go get them for me? Cause I don't have anything on," she says while looking at him. He nods quickly and speeds out of the room.

When Keith gets to his room, he leans his body on his Grey colored walls. He closes his eyes. "God please keep me restrained. Before I really pound my bestfriend," he says to himself. He then grabs the clothes and walks back to the guest room. He knocks this time and she opens the door, grabbing the clothes.

"Thanks Buggie!" Y/N yells closing the door. Keith then walks downstairs to see all the boys in his living room. He then sits on the couch that had Woody and Luke on it.

"Where you was at?" Luke says while looking at the tv. Him and Bryshere were playing 2k17 while woody and Algee were on their phones. "Changing then I gave Y/N her clothes," he says while whipping out his phone, seeing a text from Leian.

Leian 💜
I miss you baby.

Keith
You too .

Keith then walks to the kitchen and grabs some chips from his cabinet. Algee sees what Keith had in his hand and his eyes widen. "Nigga gimme some !"  Algee says while holding his hand out. Keith looks at him and scoffs. "Nigga yo hungry ass better go grab you a bag!" Keith yells while putting a chip in his mouth. All of a sudden everybody runs inside the kitchen grabbing something. "Aye don't eat up all my fucking food!" Keith yells at them.

Y/N comes downstairs in a Minnie Mouse Onesie with a parted sleek back bun in her head. She looks inside the kitchen and sees all the boys except Keith up in there. She points over at the kitchen and looks at Keith. "They finding them something to eat," Keith says while putting another chip inside his mouth. He then looks at what she's wearing and smiles. "Awwww! My wugga looks adorable!" Keith yells while walking over to Y/N , pinching her cheeks with the hand that he didn't use to eat chips. Y/N giggles and slaps his hand.

"Lemme lone!" She whines and starts walking to the couch with her little black tail hanging on her booty. He looks at it and laughs. She sits on the couch in a criss cross. And he sits next to her. "I hope I didn't make you feel some type of way earlier Keith," she says while looking at him. Keith stops chewing for a second then swallows his chips.

"N-nah , you good." He stutters looking at her. She laughs. "You're such a bad liar!" She says while nudging him.

Minutes later, the boys walk in with food. Some had junk food others had leftovers from the party. "Damn half of your refrigerator prolly gone!" Y/N yells looking at all the food. All the boys look at her and laughs.