The Regret

Chapter Six

North, Toothiana, Bunnymund, and Sandy went to the other world too. They ride on the sled and went down to the road."We-We need to find Jack Frost right now!" Toothiana panicked."But where? where should we start?" 

Bunnymund asked them. Sandy has a good idea he shows a picture in his head and North describe it, "You sandy? As yourself? Uh uh.. Okay! Will spread some magical sand.. in the sky.. and if Jack Frost saw the golden dust? he will follow us?! You're right! Good Idea Sandy!" North jumps merrily.

"Let's go to the summit building Sandy!" North side and they ride again on the sled.*Jack Frost and Peter Pan conversation*"What year is it?" Jack asked Peter again.

"Man! you don't know? Its year 2012" Peter answered him."Too?!.. thousand?!.. what!? I thought it.. it is still the year 1735..." Jack widens his eyes while he said that he couldn't believe it.

he remembers Princess Elsa then and he started to cry and said "It-It means mine Princess Elsa is gone! She-She's gone! I-I-I broke my promise. Oh, my dear Elsa! What I have done!!.." Peter was affected by Jack emotion and he bowed down. Tinker Bell is crying too."... you know what? It is a very long time.. that I didn't come and visit her.. EV-VUR-REY NIGHT— I know that-that she expects me very much.. I know that she always stays at midnight and wait for me. I know and I can feel how she hurt her heart very much.." Jack cried and every word he said, it applies to Princess Elsa's action today in their world.

".. I don't know if she died in sickness, aging or somebody killed her.." Jack gets mad by himself."Oh! I mean.. How stupid am I? if I only obeyed my Elsa and refuse his winter solstice party.. IT.. WON'T.. HAPPEN.. LIKE THIS!!!!" He regret himself. Jack grew mad and he shoots some ice by using his staff.Peter defense himself with an ice and think is hiding in his back. "Jack! stop it!" he yelled. "What's wrong with you Jack? You don't what are you doing Jack, maybe you already hurt other people down there!" Peter told him and he is angry too.

"I'm sorry I need to go, " Jack flew away faster while he is crying.Jack rested in the dark forest and there he cried a lot."Jack.." something called him in an enchanted tone. Jack didn't mind and he is still crying.a second call again, "Jack!" then he looked everywhere and he saw many fireflies flying under the trees.The fireflies assembled together, then it formed into human shape. The face didn't show clearly it just glow brightly.

"Jack, why are you crying?" In a gentle voice."E-Elsa" he just said Elsa then he still cries. "Son, please don't waste your tears. I thought Jack Frost is a Guardian of fun. hmm?" she touched his forehead and Jack looked at her then she smile."Jack, I know that you're hurt very much.. But Elsa is still alive!""Alive?! Where!? she's here too? Can you take me there? How did you know that?" Jack immediately stands up and get excited.

"Of course I can see all her actions with my nature..." the lady smiled but then the lady get sad"Sorry, I can't take you there, you're in the other world Jack" the lady stepped back."Wait! Emily? I know that you are in there, in the exact world! Please take me there, " Jack kneeled down and he begged.Emily takes a big step backward and she's flying and say "No son, I can't. But somebody will take you there. just look up the sky.." Emily pointed the sky and Jack looked up and he saw a magical sand flying in the sky.

".. and follow that line I'm sure they will take you there.." Her voice started to fade."Why should I? What is that?" Jack was curious and when he looked back to Emily but she is already gone. then Jack followed it and he flew again."SANDMAN!" Pitch get angry when he saw the golden sand flying in the sky.

So guys! Any comment?! Btw Jack is still 277 years old. hope you like it don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, and VOTE