Journey to Winter

Chapter Seventeen

Anna went to the Oaken's store. He's selling summer clothes even though its snowy on outside. And Anna ask Oaken if theres any stock for winter's clothes.

There's only one left for winter's clothes then he met a ice man. his clothes were lots of ice then he covered his face in scarf.

then the Anna begin to talk to the Ice Man then he said something about insult to Oaken. so Oaken standinv up on the chair he haw 7 feet tall then he throw the Ice Man outside.

and he went to the barnyard for a moment and he sing a sing for his pet called Sven. and Anna follows him outside to the door. She asked him for a favor that he will escort Anna.

but the Ice Man refuse in that moment then Anna made a fake cry so the Ice Man dealed with it. he promised to himself that he will escort Anna for finding her sister, Elsa.

they traveled in the dark area then the Ice Man feel something strange he knows that there's a wolf so he commanded Sven to run faster.

the wolves chased them and the Ice Man fell down on the sleigh and Anna also help to fight wolves.

“Christopher!" she acreamed the Ice Man said its “Kristoff!" he shouted back while he was holding a rope and while the sleigh keeps running.

now his name isKristoff, the Ice Man. he cut the rope and they tried to jump on the other side and their things fell down to the mountain.

so the two of them keeps traveling just to find her sister Elsa. then they went to the Tree that were leaves turns to ice.

the Tree were covered an ice and the droplets forms into falling crystal that hang on the tree. and the view was perfect and its natural beautiful.

Anna and Kristoff stared the tree so long until they met something strange, the Snowman.

the Snowman talked to them and two of them shouting each other and act nervously. they tossed the head of Olaf then Kristoff touched Olaf's hand, the sticked.

Olaf said to Anna that he was created by Elsa and then Olaf guide them into the castle as they reach on the top of the mountain.

Anna knock to the door three times and then the door open it she found her sister, Elsa, wearing a beautiful dress. then they talked each other.

“You look beautiful Elsa." Anna smiled to her.

"Really? Thanks" she smiled too.