Morning

Morning

Bruce woke up at 5 AM. He yawned and opened the window a little to smell the fresh morning air. In the morning it didn't smell like all the food on the streets. It was quite at 5AM, it was one of the little moments of silence in a city that never slept because of the people, criminals, and cars.

Jack was still sleeping. It was hot in the bedroom, and because of the rough evening before, Jack only weared his underwear with Batsymbols on it. Bruce always smiled if Jack wore it, not that Jack hasn't a closeth full off Batman merchandise, but it was funny to see his boyfriend wearing his merch.
Bruce inspected the bruises from the other night while he stroke Jack's cheek.

He saw a red mark of teeths in Jack's neck. "Mine." He said to himself. Jack was already awake and Bruce didn't mention it because it was so early and so quite, normal if Jack woke up he was yelling 'Guuuuuudmuring, people of GOTHAM cityyy!!' But this time he was too tired and it was too early for him. "Yours." Jack whispered and yawned with a little grin on his face.

"Goodmorning princes..." Bruce laughed
"Murnin'"
"Not in a good mood?"
"Why so early Bats?"
"You didn't have to wake up, I'm just going to the Batcave to work a little. Just go back to sleep."
"K" Jack rolled his eyes. Bruce got himself some clothes and went to the bathroom.

When he came back he saw Jack on his phone.
"I said sleep, not read fanfiction or search for our ship on instagram."
He sighed, grabbing Jack's phone out of his hands.
"Pleeeaaase?? I like the way everybody thinks we're just fuckbuddy's! And the fanarts are on point!"

"If you go to sleep now, magbe when you wake up we can read some fanfiction together while we do our fuckbuddy things..."
"Promise?"
"Promise" Bruce sighed, giving Jack a kiss on his cheek and leaving the room.
"Didn't you forget to say something, Batsy??"
Bruce sighed again. "Love you..."
Jack fell asleep with a smile on his face.