Alone

Ebola POV.

I woke up from another bad dream I was having and I felt tears falling. I wiped them away and Sat up. I looked at the clock and sighed. Time for school. I got up and put on my dress I always wear and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
"Christ brush ur damn teeth" my reflection said.
"Sorry" I said.
"How was your nap?" My reflection asked.
"I had another nightmare" I said sadly.
"Just don't tell mom and dad. They'll have us locked up again". My reflection said.
I sighed and nodded.

I went downstairs and saw mom and father. Father was sitting at the table and mom was cooking.
"God. You look horrible. Have you had another insane fit?."
Mom asked. Ugh. Typical.

"No. I had trouble sleeping. " I said. She shrugged and went back to cooking. After the incident with the neighbors I can't stop thinking about it.

(Authors note; watch dead times stories on YouTube and you'll know what I'm talking about).

I got up from the table and walked outside feeling the cold October breeze and waited on the bus. I love October.  Waited another few seconds and the bus came. I sighed and walked on the bus. As soon as I got on the bus kids were laughing at me. I kept my look down and Sat in the back of the bus. Like always. I tried not to let tears fall.

We got to the school. I got off the bus and walked in. More people stared as always. Everyone knows about my situation and I get bullied for it. I went to class and sat in the seat. The teacher went on about bills and I layed my head down on the desk.
Gonna be another long day.