Sam?

After class was done I got up and walked out the class. I went to the bathroom and slash water on my face. I looked in the mirror.
Reflection:god. Stop crying. Just ignore them ok?''.
"They think im a goddamn freak!." I yelled.
Reflection:"shut the hell up ok?!."
"God you don't understand!''. I yelled.

I stopped yelling when I noticed girls came in the bathroom.
"Omg. Girls. She's talking to herself. " One girl says and the rest laugh. I ran out of the bathroom with tears streaming down my face.  I stopped when I noticed a boy wearing a pumpkin patch costume. Mmmm. I've never seen him before. I waved not knowing why I did and he waved back. I walked away. Mmmm. Weird.

The rest of the classes were horrible. School was out and I got off the bus. Instead of going home I went to the pumpkin patch. I sat between pumpkins and thought about everything. God I love pumpkins. I closed my eyes and felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened them and saw it was the boy.

"Hello" I said. He didn't say anything but stared at me. I was getting a little freaked out.
"I've never seen you before. Are u new here. What's your name.?" I asked. Nothing again.
"If your not going to speak I'm just going to leave". I said annoyed getting up.

"Sam. My name is Sam. " He said. I smiled and turned around to face him but he was gone. Mhm. Weird.

I smiled. Knowing I made a Friend and walked home.

I got home smiling. My parents looked at me weirdly but I ignored and walked upstairs to my room. I went in my bed. Drifting off into a deep sleep.