seven

"what is up everyone? alyssa here!" she cringed at her intro, looking away and scrunching her nose

"what is up everyone? alyssa here!" she cringed at her intro, looking away and scrunching her nose. "never doing that again. jesus christ.

"so, about thirty minutes ago, i told all of you that if you wanted to get bullied online by me, then to go on omegle and type in 'get laid alyssa'." a dry chuckle. "because no one has ever done this before. getting dissed by a teen mom? nah, never happened. meeting your boss? the fuck you on about?

"imagine meeting your boss on a site meant for complete pedophiles for a second. someone's just trying to get a good, steamy conversation in, probably talking about the bad youtuber pyrocynical and how fucking greasy and hungover he looked in his face reveal. and then all of a sudden your boss pops up. how awkward would that be?

"speaking of pyrocynical, fuck you, niall. you're the reason i made this in the first place. so fuck you. on that note, subscribe to him. he's a bad youtuber. he needs more subs." a sigh. "i want to fucking die, here we go."

she proceeded to go on omegle after that, typing in the stupid tag. she met a few fans, an emo british teen who was literally screaming along to what sounded like 'unicorns killed my girlfriend' in the background, and a few 18-year-old boys who tried to flash their dicks.

after that horrible idea, she got off omegle and looked at the camera, rubbing her forehead and sighing. "well... i'm ever doing that again." she laughed and clapped her hands. "thank you so much guys for watching this terribly forced video, it means a lot. and, holy shit guys, we're almost at 1.3 million subscribers, and i've been on this site for, what, two years? if you enjoyed, please slap a like down below and—"

she paused when her phone dinged, frowning and reaching back behind her from the bed to check who it was.

bad youtuber
hey hey hey alyssa
get laid
and give me back my dog u cunt

she frowned and looked at the camera. "fuck you, niall!"

[ ~ ]

alyssa @alyssamonroe
NEW VIDEO COMING UP SOON I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT LIKE I DID LOL I LOVE YOU ALL 

3,081 RETWEETS
8,129 LIKES