Chapter 1

Hi guys,this a short story,i hope you enjoy.

Joey's POV
Curse this Saturday too! What is wrong with the neighbor? My pants tighten as I watch him get out of the pool with his glistening sexy hot body. Damn! I feel like jumping on him and having my way with him. Am not sure if he bats for my team though.

Jace King is my neighbor. He moved in six months ago. We live in a gate with two houses. Our houses are side by side and there is a pool at the front and garage to the left. Its a two bedroomed house so since we are neighbors,you can't fail to notice the other.
Both of us live alone though we have people over. Clearly am gay but am not sure about Jace.

Ever since he moved in, its like he is torturing me. He walks around the compound half naked in tight briefs, he sometimes skinny dips in the pool at night (don't ask me how I know).
Since our bedroom windows face each others, he makes sure to dress while it's open!
He keeps coming to my house to complain when I play loud music. But no! That's not the problem. Its that he comes shirtless and in barely there briefs. How am I supposed to feel? Am fucking gay for crying out loud!
Last week he was dressing and he wore a jock! I couldn't concentrate at work imagining him in them.
But he acts like he isn't aware of his actions. Now he is getting out of the pool dripping wet and his package  is on display and he is waving at me!
I fake smile and wave back.

I can't take the sexual tension anymore so I call an old lover of mine and he agrees to come over. I stand by my door eyes anxiously searching for him. Am desperate and sprung too tight.
I hear the gate opening and assume its my lover but no,a bombshell brunette with a big ass heads to Jace's house.
He receives her at the door and immediately grabs her and kisses her while grabbing her ass,all the time,his eyes on me.
I get so hard I start leaking in my pants because am imagining him and me furiously kissing and rubbing each other.
They head to the bedroom and I feel a tingle of jealousy.
Finally my lover shows up and I don't even say Helo.
I just rush him to my bedroom and pounce on him. We kiss heatedly for a few minutes till I get and idea and open the window. His window is open too and he is busy sucking and kissing the brunnetes boobs.
I grab my lover and we kiss passionately as I grab his ass and rub our hard ons together. He let's out a moan and Have hears and turns his head. Our eyes meets and he sucks her breasts harder while she let's out breathy moans.
I focus on my guy too and lick his nipples occasionally smirking at Jace and he smirks back.
He starts fingering the blonde and I smile and strip my lover and unzip his pants. I swallow him in one go and he yells out,
"Fuck!!! Do me Joey"
He notices and immediately goes down on his knees, spreads her legs and starts kissing her down there as she screams out.
We are both on our knees now.
Jace gets up and I hear the brunette yell,he lifted her and thrust into her. He smirks at me and I turn my lover around and enter him and is a smooth thrust. He always comes prepared.
We started fucking our lovers mimicking each others rhythms both of our lovers unware.
Suddenly the thrusting becomes frenzied and we all came at the same time.
We pull out and clean up while our lovers head out. As soon as they have left, w both smirk and head to our houses.
But the sexual tension is killing me more.

Has anyone had hots for a neighbors or a crush?? What did you do about it????