Chapter 2

Jace's POV
I can't believe what Joey and I just did. Fucking people in the open like that! So hot and arousing.
I've really teased,seduced and tortured Joey for six months since I moved in.
Am crazy about him and his ridiculously hot body. He is so handsome. Am bisexual.
I really want Joey so bad but I want him to chase me. I love the chase but the bastard is clueless as if I haven't dropped enough hints.
I practically walk around naked showing him my sexy body and ass. He probably even thinks am straight!
I wonder how long i can hold on. Am getting frustrated.
Its been a few days since the incident and we have kind of been ignoring each other.
I hear loud music and smirk and go to his place shirtless to complain. I love his music though. I just be bothering him.
I knock on his door and he comes out shirtless in his sweats.
I gasp as I admire his body. He looks irritated when he sees me,
"Here to complain about the music again?" He asks looking down at my almost naked body like he wants to deal with me in bed.
I shiver and stammer out,
"Uh....y...yes" I reply
He sighs and says,
"But its not on that loud"
"I....I,.....uh....its just that" I try to say
But he tells me to shut up and pulls me inside roughly pinning me on the wall,
I feel great,I love being manhandled in bed.
"Am tired of this whining you Jace" he whispers in my ear.
Instant hard-on,his voice turns me on. He pins my hands to my sides and rubs himself on me,I widen my eyes in pleasure.
Finally the idiot is getting a clue.
He suddenly stops and I almost cry.
"Why do you bother me so much, why do you fucking torture me?" He asks angry
"Because you're silly,I've been dropping hints,showing you how much I want you but you blow me off" I yell
"Those were hints? Fine I'll give you what you want,Mr.neighbor,am going to give it to you so good our whole street will hear you" he says
"Yeah,that's what I want to hear" I say moaning.
He suddenly lifts me while kissing me while we go to the bedroom.
He puts me on the bed and does a strip tease for me. He slowly rans his hand down his body while he takes off his sweats.
I gasp when I see his sweet package. So hard for me.
He pulls off my briefs and captures my mouth in a heated kiss. His lips slowly kiss down my body,trailing from neck,to my chest,he laves and bites every nipple while I ran my hands allover his body grabbing his ass and squeezing it.
He rocks against me while I throw my head back panting.
He finally goes down and takes me into his mouth licking me from head to bottom while simultaneously fingering me and preparing me.
"Stop! Take me already!" I yell
My body is burning for him. I want him inside already.
He let's go of my cock and smirks. He pulls me on my knees and makes me suck him.
Then he reaches out and grabs a condom and gives it to me.
I tear it and roll it on me him while he shudders.
He grabs my legs and enters me at once. I yell my lungs out and he groans too. It burns but feels so good. We fit perfectly together.
He gives it to me hard,fast and rough. Months of sexual frustration does that.
Fuck! He is manhandling me just the way I want. He fucks me on the bed,he pins me on the wall,he fucks me on the carpet and we cum each time we are so in tune.
We can't get enough of each other.
I flop uselessly on the floor, my body entwined with his. Panting, he carries me to the bathroom and he showers me clean but fucks me one more time.
We enter bed and cuddle.
The next morning, we wake together and go once more. Afterwards,we smile and blush looking at each other.
We have breakfast and thank God its the weekend.
"Want to watch a movie?" Joey asks kissing me
"Yeah" I reply
We snuggle on the couch and watch movies.
The whole weekend, we are lost in each other. We talk,cuddle and fuck the whole time.

Three weeks later,we live in his house and mine. We go out and hang out together.
Today we are in my bed but am quiet,
"Hey,what's wrong Jace?" He asks
"I want more" I say looking down
"Really, me too, I didn't know how to ask" he replies
"So now we are boyfriends?" I ask excitedly
"Yeah" he replies kissing me.

THE END.