Chapter 1 : Just a pop-up

First of all.. Before you can read this book you gotta understand the theories im using with it. Look at the video's first please

So if you saw the video's you can understand the story more. So its about Asa a girl that finds her self stuck in the theories. This is mostly about the part in the theorie part of how they handle the situation of jin's death. ENJOYYY...

Asa pov

''Hey Asa are you going to come to the party tonight? at John's house" i heared someone say. I turned around and saw my best friend Jake. ''Oh hey Jake ehm... i dont think so i want to stay home tonight you know im not into partys and stuff''. ''Asa you never go out your always to busy with those chineese people''. ''They are not chinees they are korean jeez how many times do i have to say that Jake!''. ''Chill Asa'' he said rolling his eyes. ''Besides i dont want to go to a party with you no offence but all you want to do is get laid''. ''Ughh fine you stay home I can have a great night without you" . ''well have fun than Jake i will see you Monday?'' ''Ok sure Asa see ya'' ''Bye Jake''.

At home

Sometimes i really dont get why im befriend with Jake. We are like the complete opposite. He loves to go to partys while i hate them. I like reading and he hates it. But still we are bestfriends well he is the only friend i have. Oh and Akali is a good friend of mine but she is getting populair and leaves me for some bunch of hoes.

Anyways im happy im back at home. Its weekend and i plan to do nothing except reading and listening to bts mabye there are some new theories out.

I immediatly picked my computer up and started looking for new theories on YouTube. After looking for new ones for about 15 minutes i came to a video that didnt have any views yet. Wow look the video came out a couple of seconds ago. I clicked on the video and watched the new theorie with run (look the video's up ). Never heared of this theorie i kinda makes me sad tho .

After i watched the video i saw a link to an uthere video and watched it to. After watching the 2 video's a pop - up showed up on my computer. What is this? ''HELP ME .HELP US '' . '' ooh look there is a link with it''. I clicked on the link and came on a website. Well more like a 'website'. I saw an uthere message writen. ''Read this out loud if you want to save us" I already said out loud so the next sentence to like what ever it doesn't do anything anyway. ''To come in the theories about someone your probaly know but be careful!" i said out loud before i blacked out...

---------------------

Thank you for reading i will update fast