Chapter 5 - Land of the Faunus

Blake sighed and stared at her home. She's been like this for a few minutes now, especially after seeing Fennec. She didn't know if her parents would accept her back which ultimately kept her frozen there. Not that she wasn't motivated, she just needed more of it to get her to open the door. Just as she was about to walk away and call this mission a fail the door swung open. Kali stood at the door her eyes widening in pure joy as her gaze met Blake's.

"Blake." Kali said smiling as she pulled her into a hug.

"Mom." Blake said almost relieved as she hugged back.

"Ghira it's Blake!" Kali called out into the house.

Yang wiped the sweat from her face with a yellow towel. She smiled softly and glanced at Tai.

"So you think I'm ready?" Yang asks him curiously.

"Well yes, but you need to think more when you fight. You're semblance is a fail safe not a need to for every battle." Tai stated looking at her.

Yang rose an eyebrow slinging her towel over her shoulders. She gave a look that said I know you are not done.

Tai sighed quietly, "Look I just don't want you to do something that will get you hurt?"

Yang looked down at the robotic arm, "Isn't that kind of to late dad?" She brushed off his concern.

Tai leaned back against a tree zoning out into space for a minute or two,  "Yang you're just like your mother, you're strong, beautiful, and stubborn."

Yang perked up when he mentioned her mother. She listened remaining silent.

Ghira smiled his arms folded behind his back, "It's great to see you Blake."

"Yes we both heard about Beacon. We're glad you made it out." Kali said smiling softly.

"Of course she made it out she's a Belladonna." Ghira said resulting in an eye roll from Kali.

"We were both worried about you. He was pacing holes into the floor." Kali corrected.

Blake nodded smiling softly. "I missed you both too." She admitted.

"I also missed Yang and my team." Blake also admitted but in a whisper.

After Yang got a conversation about Raven and her fighting style she started to fight with her dad again. She threw one unexpectedly hard punch when she heard Blake's whisper. The thing was she only heard the name Yang. Maybe it wasn't as serious as she was thinking.

"Wait what did you say?" Yang whispered quietly sure to make it unnoticed that she was talking.

Tai stumbled back a bit at the punch not noticing how her punch gained strength. He went to jump to his feet before Yang sweept his legs from under him catching his hand before he fell back. She smirked a bit at Tai waiting for a response back from the voice.

Blake drank tea with her mother at the table while Ghira went back to his office. Blake and Kali talked casual mother and daughter talk.

"So any newfound crushes?" Kali asked smiling mischievously.

Blake blushed softly nearly choking on her tea, "Uh no." She lied.

"Come on Blake you can tell me anything." Kali said nudging her daughter playfully.

"Well I like-" Blake said before she was interrupted by a rip and a crash.

Blake and Kali both jumped up in surprise. Blake bolted to Ghira's office quickly. Kali reached for her hand to stop her but was a fraction of a second to late.

Ghira glared daggers at the male who just tore a whole through the door to his office, "Who are you?!" He growled angrily.

"Oh uh sorry. The door I didn't think would be that weak." A male with a black hooded cloak and a blonde monkey tail stated.

Blake sighed once she heard that voice and his tail, "Sun what are you doing here?!"

"You know this boy!" Ghira yelled.

"Stop yelling!" Kali yelled out annoyed.

Everyone was quiet as they looked at everyone around the room. It was quiet enough to hear a pen drop. Blake heard the whisper from Yang and sighed softly.

"I miss my team." Blake whispered softly barely moving her lips so she wasn't caught.

Sun looked around at everyone, "So these are your parents Blake, they seem really nice."

Ghira slammed his fist against the wall, "I really don't like you." He said angrily though he really wanted to say something different.

Yang chuckled, "Am I ready to leave now old man?"

Tai chuckled a bit, "Yeah you're ready my little sun dragon."

Yang ran a hand through her hair and nodded nudging him playfully, "Yeah I know I am."

Tai rolled his eyes playfully as Zwei barked, "Let me know if you're leaving today. I want to see you not a letter."

Yang nodded, "Yeah yeah I got it dad."

She started to work on Ember Celicia hearing Blake's whisper. It surprised her a bit. The voice missed her team, the voice said Yang. This voice, it's Blake! It's got to be Blake. I need to get to her as soon as posible!
_________________________________
Vote if you like. I updated finally! I'm sorry it took to long but hey it's a little over 800 words.