one

I was in the living room. The gray couch, the wooden floor, the coffee table, book shelf and the TV. I looked over towards the kitchen. Mom was cooking and Dad was doing some paperwork. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled back and flopped on the couch. Everything was normal, but it wasn't right. I glanced at the the window, my eyes widened. A massive wall of fire was right outside.

I looked back to the kitchen, it was engulfed in flames. Mom and Dad was smiling, then they started to scream.

I covered my ears, but it wasn't any use. They got louder and louder. And the fire was growing. I couldn't breathe. I was sweating. I closed my eyes and put my head down. I tried to catch my breath, but I just got more nevous and sweated more.

I glanced up, I screamed. Mom and Dad were infront of me on fire. They started to reach towards me." Alison come with us!" They chanted. I looked at them in horror.
"No!" I screamed, putting my hands over my head." This isn't real, This isn't real!"

Then I felt something pulling on my arm. I looked up. A girl with black hair, in a flannel shirt and white shorts. I breathed a sigh of relief, it was Gwen. She was here to safe me.

We pushed by Mom and Dad, they called to us but we didn't stop. We busted though the door. Down the path, walls of fire on both sides. I looked over her shoulder, the white fence in sight. Gwen pushed opened the gate and we started to fall. Gwen let go of me. I was falling faster and faster. "Gwen!" I kept yelling. I saw the ground and I started to panic."GWEN!!!!!"