two

"Alison, Alison wake up!" Gwen screamed. "It's okay, your safe now!" I opened my eyes and they met with her eyes, wide and frantic. I flung myself into her chest and started to cry." Gwen, the house was on fire, so was Mom and Dad..." I said sobbing." Then you come, we went out the house, then we started to fall, and I calling you and didn't answer!" I wailed.

"Alison your safe now!" She said gently rubbing my head. I grabbed her shirt and wiped my tears away. She pulled away from me. I sighed and looked up, I quickly realized that something was off.

I jumped up out of the bed." Alison?" Gwen said with concern." Gwen..." I took a long pause." Were are we?" This wasn't my or Gwen's room. The cream colored walls with gold trim at the top, white carpet, two large windows, a dresser and a TV."Ummmm.... Alison come sit down" Gwen asked softly. I looked back at her and shook my head. I wrapped my arms around me. I was still my t-shirt and blue pajama pants. I started to get nervous.

"Gwen..." I said shakely." My dream..." I gazed at her dead eyed waiting for a answer. She just nodded. I bite my lip. My mind suddenly went to Mom and Dad." Are Mom and Dad okay!?" Yelled at her full of fear,  the image of them on fire flashed though my brain." Their in the kitchen with Sheldon." She said with her head down. "Sheldon?" I said uneasily." Did something happen to berry fields?" I said bracing for the worse. Gwen sighed and looked at me, her brown eyes dead." Fire spreads..." She said and she got up from the bed.

She walked over to the door and gestutred me to follow. We walked in the hall. I heard voices. Mom was sitting at the end of table, she looked over and saw us. She mouthed us to stay right there. I saw Dad, he looked like he hadn't slept in days. His brown hair was in a mess and he had a scowl on his face. Sheldon was in a suit and he was obviously nervous." Eric, I think it would be best to get some more land grow the berries there! Fields are fields, right?!" He said as confidently as possible. Dad glared at him.

" What do mean that it's just some fields?" Dad said very slowly." That's not what I'm saying, Eric!" Sheldon said shakely. Dad chuckled." Sheldon, do you know what Est. is abrvated for?" Dad smirked."Est. is abrvated for established." Sheldon said nervously." Do you know when Robinson Berries was established?" Dad said even slower." I believe it was 1901." Sheldon said."Exactly! Almost 125 years! Sheldon!" Dad yelled at him." Eric! Calm down!" Mom yelled at him. Dad just glanced at her and waved her down." 125 years of producing berries for jam, cookies and beer... And you what happened to that 125 years of producing berries?" Dad happily." It all goes up in fucking flames, Sheldon!" Dad yelled at him as he slammed his fist on the table.

"ERIC!" Mom yelled." What?!" He replied sharply." The girls!" She said pointing towards me and Gwen." What ab..." Dad looked at us, his eyes full of regret. He goanned and sat back down in his chair.
Everything was silent. The dripping water from the sink was the only that broke it.

"Sheldon..." Dad said." I'm sorry, I'm just going through a lot right now..." He said quietly." It's okay Eric ,I understand!" Sheldon said calmly.

Bing

Everyone looked at the door. Sheldon walked over to the door and opened it slightly." One second." Sheldon looked at Dad." Eric... It's Helen."