Chapter Twenty-Four

Catalina's POV

A part of me was terrified of the beast that I had just released. Robert's chest was heaving as he pinned me down and kissed me deeply. I on the other hand was pretty sure that my breathing had stopped all together, then again maybe it had the first time I'd looked at this man. His hands were everywhere and I was trying my best to keep up with him but falling short. He pulled away from me suddenly, panting like he was sprinting a marathon. His eyes squeezed shut as he took a deep breath and slipped a hand underneath me to bring me closer to him. 

"Bare with me, I'm not used to being gentle." He whispered, his face so close to mine his lips brushed me every time a word came out. I nodded my head, my fingers racking through the hair on the back of his head. When he looked at me again, a stormy sea had taken over his usually light blue eyes. "I'm gonna be gentle with you." He promised as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. 

He leaned back on the heels of his feet in-between my legs. My breath caught in my throat the moment I fully took him in, it's not like this was the first time I had looked at him but for some reason this felt entirely different. "You're gonna fucking break me." I had meant to whisper more to myself, hell the words weren't even suppose to be said out loud. I'll blame it on the fact that I was extremely nervous and couldn't figure out how to handle myself. 

A deep chuckle rose form his throat as he threw his head back, "You'll be okay." he smirked down at me. An eyebrow rose as I watched him roll the condom on and then what I liked to call jelly. "You're plenty wet, but I wanna make this as painless as possible." He told me as his face came back over mine. One of his hands by my head and the other wandering over one of my thighs. 

My breath caught once again in my throat as the tip of him poked me and pushed in. My eyes scrunched shut the hand next to my face brushed my hair out of the way and held the side of my head. His lips came down on mine and gently tried to get me to kiss him back and once I had he pushed in further. My hands shot out to grab onto him tightly, my nails racking down his back and digging into the back of his neck. He pushed slowly more and more until I could fully feel his skin against my pelvic bone. His hips were nestled against my thighs as they wrapped around him. I didn't want to move, every movement sent a sharp pain through me. His fingers brushed my hair away from my face over and over again as he breathed out a quiet moan. My eyes shot open to look at his face, to try and anchor myself to something. I was getting too caught up in how uncomfortable it was. My body felt too full, too stretched that I feared if he moved an inch I'd completely rip. 

A gentle smile crossed his face as he realized my eyes were open and they met his. His other hand coming up to lace with mine. Our eyes connected as he stayed completely frozen in his position, constantly searching my face for any indication that it was okay for him to move. I could feel my body squeeze around him, the look coming over his face making every part of me hotter than it already was. His throat moved as he gulped and then smirked down at me. "I'm gonna blow a load if you do that again." My face heated up at his words, I still wasn't used to them no matter how often he spoke to me like this. He moved slowly, steadily increasing to a smooth pace and I threw my head back. 

It was well worth it, he held my body tightly to him as he did all the work. I had expected mostly pain and only a small amount of pleasure the first time, but now that he was moving it was the opposite. I tried to stop the moans from escaping from my throat, they were load and foreign to my ears. "You like that?" He grunted at me and as I nodded his mouth invaded mine. Rob gently leaned away from me when he broke the kiss, his hand gripping at my hip as I moved with him. I watched as his other grazed over my breasts and down my stomach until his hand was resting over my pelvis bone. His thumb touched the top of my slit before moving in-between and instancing hitting my bundle of nerves. My back arched completely off the bed when he started to circle it while still moving in and out of me. It happened a lot faster than I had thought I would, hell I hadn't even really expected to at all. I came undone all over him and he leaned back and watched before he lost his shit.