Pietro - Nothing to do

"Come on Tony! Let me go with you! I can help you. I am not that weak as I look!" I begged Tony and made puppy eyes.

"No Lizzie I won't repeat myself you won't go with us. It is too dangerous and you are too young. And don't call me Tony I am your father not some of your friends."

"Young!? I am 20 for gosh sakes and don't call me Lizzie!"

The thing is everybody is going on a mission and I want to go too. Past year and half I'd been training with Natasha and Steve. I have some cool skills but my dad won't let me go. Ever. Everyone in Stark tower tried to convince him. But he is stubborn as fuck.

So everytime they go on a mission I stay home alone. Totally bored.

"Hey Stark we have to go. Elizabeth." Steve walked into the room with shield in his hand smiling at me.

"So Liz you will be here. Doing nothing dangerous. Until you will be the same age as Steve you won't go on any mission. Understand?" Tony said looking into his computer.

"Dad if I will be the same age as Steve you will visit me on cementery." I said angrily.

''Really funny Liz.'' Steve said and rolled his eyes.

Tony stood from his chair and walked to me.

"Or I'll give you one mission. Try bake something for us dear." he said, smugly smiling and booped my nose. I slapped his hand away and frowned. Then with quick step walked out of the room.

"Wow. Dad of the year" I said out loud and rised my middle finger. Who doesn't do that when their parents are acting like dumbasses?

It'd been 3 hours since they went on the mission. Since then I'd been reading my favourite book. I was hot so I put down my shorts. I put the book aside and just lied on my bed. Somebody knocked on my door.

"Yes? Who is there?" I asked cautiously.

"Guess who." I immdiately recognized the voice.

"Come here." I smiled and felt movement next to me.

I opened your my and hugged my loving boyfriend. 

"I though you went on the mission too." I smiled.

"I did but Tony thought you could do something dangerous and sent me to go here." Pietro chuckled.

Well about Pietro and I know just Nat and Bruce. And you both trust them. Tony would freak out if he found out. So you keep it in secret.

"Well Mr. Maximoff I think he did right thing because I'd been here alone for 3 damn hours. And I'm beginning to be really really bored." I said with my sexy voice and bit his ear lobe slightly. I felt his heartbeat go faster.

I slowly started kissing his neck leaving little hickey. I heard his quiet moan.

''Liz are you sure about that? What if we get caught?'' Pietro asked and grabbed my wrists.

I put my left hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes. 

''Yes Pietro I am sure. And I do not care if someone will find out. And we have nothing to do right?'' I smiled and he smirked. He slammed his lips onto mine and kissed me passionately. 

He made his hand move down my thigh taking my panties too. His t-shirt flew trough the room right away.

He started kissing me down my neck to my breasts, licking my nipples.

''Spread your legs.'' he said and I did it. His fingers started playing with my clit making me moan. I could feel the smirk on his face.

Then he started lick my womanhood. And inserted two finger inside me. He thrusted so fast and I was moaning so loudly he had to cover my mouth with his hand.

I took his hand and put it away.

''It's my turn now.'' I commanded and laid him onto his back.

I started kissing his neck to his chest until I was at his pants. I slowly pulled them down and grabbed his hard erection. I started licking it from top to the bottom. 

''Oh fuck Liz.'' he groaned. I put full lenght into my mouth and sucked it.

''Please stop or I am gonna cum.'' he begged and I stooped looking at him.

He kissed me and laid me onto my back. He grabbed my hips, bringing me closer to him.

He slowly pushed himself inside of me, both of us groaning at the feeling of one another.

''Damn you are tight.'' with that I moaned louder. He tried to cover my mouth but a I slapped his hand away.

''I don't care if someone will hear us.'' I said and Pietro started to thrust faster.

His hips slamming into mine.

''I want to fuck you so hard you will scream my name.'' he growled and thrusted faster.

I moaned and he slammed into me, over and over, pushing me over the edge.

I felt my climax close.

''I am gonna cum.'' I moaned.

''Cum for me Liz. I wanna hear you scream my name!'' he said his thrusts never slowing or losing the power.

''Fuck Pietro. Fuck me!'' I screamed and climaxed all over his cock. After while I felt his sperm inside of me. He fell next to me breathing heavily.

''I hope no one heard us.'' he said between breaths.

''Who cares. I do not.'' I chuckled.

Then somebody knocked on my door and stepped in right away.

''Hey Lizzie we- Oh shit nonono. Cover yourself or something.'' Tony said turning around. I put a blanket over us.

''Damn dad you can't just step into my room without a permission.'' I spat. He turned around and pointed his finger at us.

''You two go put some clothes on now. And meet me in the kitchen.'' he said pissed and gave death glare to Pietro and walked away.

''Fuck I am dead.'' Pietro said running his hands over his face.

''Better warm up before the run.'' I chuckled.

Happy Valentine's day :* :* :D :*