Bucky - Truth or Dare vol.2

Steve, Natasha and you sat in a meeting room waiting for Fury. You're playing on you phone some games, Nat's reading some files and Steve just sits in his chair.

''Mister Rogers? Someone calls you.'' JARVIS announced.

''Put it on a speaker. Thanks JARVIS.'' Steve said.

''Good morning is it Steve Rogers?'' some Mexican voice said. Nat looked at you and you shrugged.

''Yes.''

''I am calling you because of the order on BDSMfortoughguys.com.'' Nat's eyes widened.

''Excuse me?'' Steve said seriously.

''Yes. 5 days ago someone under name Steve Rogers ordered some stuff. Are you Mr. Rogers right?''

''Yes I am but-'' 

''I have on the list nipple clips, some handcuffs, whips.'' the Mexican said and coughed.

''Sir it's a mistake.'' Steve was red in his face but took it bravely.

''Look. I am just doing my job. You could use fake name but you didn't.'' 

''I didn't order ANYTHING. Bye.'' Steve said angrily and hung up. You and Natasha started laughing.

''BDSM for tough guys?'' Natasha teased him.

''Bucky likes it rough?'' you laughed.

''Go to hell.'' he slammed the door as he walked away. As you calmed down you stood up and put your phone in your pocket.

''I'm gonna grab some lunch. See ya.'' you waved at Nat and she nodded.

You walked into kitchen where Bucky was sitting with his phone in his hand and tears in his eyes.

''Did it work?'' 

''He was red as tomato and won't talk to us for eternity if he finds out.'' you smirked and opened a fridge where wasn't any food. 

''I am starving. Pizza?'' you asked Bucky. In the moment Pietro run into the kitchen.

''Hey watcha doing'' he asked.

''Hey buddy want to go with us? Pizza?'' Bucky asked with his stupid grin.

''Sure.'' he ran away.

''What the hell Bucky. He will be with me all the time. Again. MB'' you whisper-yelled at him.

''Shut your piehole. He likes you. A lot. Give him a chance.'' he grabbed his wallet from a counter.

''You shut yours. He is too young and hyperactive and I am laaazy. Just no.'' you shook your head.

After lunch and cheesy compliments from Pietro, you and Bucky sat in a living room watching some stuff on a TV.

''Geez woman just kiss him. God...'' you rolled your eyes. "No you don't love her so do not lie! Of course she did that!"

''I like when you comment movies or TV shows.'' he chuckled.

''Yeah whatever.'' 

''Truth or Dare.'' Bucky asked.

''Not now Bucky. I am not in the mood. Go play with someone else.'' you waved his hand away as he wanted put his finger in your ear. He sat silently looking around.

''Truth.'' you said with a sight.

He snickered. ''I knew it. So what is your most disgusting habit?''