Leave them all behind.

I smiled on my way home. But when I got there that was a different story.
I arrived at the house about five in the morning. I pulled the keys out of my pocket. Expecting everyone to be asleep,  I  opened the door quietly,  to see the kitchen lights on. Everybody was there,  they were waiting for me.
Dammit another lecture for me!
  I opened the door the rest of the way,  closing it after taking my coat off,  and tying it around my hips.
1
2
3
"oh Sans!  Where have you been! " Queen Toriel cried. She Began to get up when I interrupted her
"No no- don't get up..." I said sighing.
Mettaton covered Frisk's ears as Undyne yelled at me "God dammit Sans,  where have you been! " I couldn't help but roll my eyes at this. "I was out getting high off pot with some thugs who pointed a gun at me and robbed me! " I said,  clear sarcasm in my voice.
"oh dear! "Queen Toriel exclaimed
I burst into laughter
"well it's good to know you people think I'd really get high! " I laughed rolling my eyes. I was annoyed,  I wasn't a kid,  I was a full grown adult,  and if I needed to prove so,  I could leave them all behind.
I ran to my room, not caring that I "don't excersise"... I grabbed a black duffle bag,  and began to fill it. Shirts,  pants shoes... Other things... As more and more bags filled in my bed,  I heard them all say goodnight.
Around midnight I stuck out,  throwing the bags in the bed of my pickup truck.

I left them all behind...