Chapter Three

I'd been drugged. What will my dad say? Mom left when I was younger, so she won't care, but, it still crossed my thoughts as my heart fell to the floor.
"Oh..."

I bit my lip as I woke up and realised I wasn't in bed at home.
"Where am I...?" I asked myself, the curiosity in my voice evident.
"You've been recruited." Said a sly voice as I turned around to see a face peering at me over the rim of an iPhone 7. Not just any face, though.

His face.

Why was he here?!

"Recruited? What the hell is that supposed to mean, Justin?!" I jeered, putting emphasis on the last word, patronising him completely.

"You heard me, and you know what I mean, Lucy." He half shouted at me, knowing fair well that I hated it when people raised their voices at me.

I thought back to my dream of being confident enough to show him what I was made of.

Until I glanced down.

Gulp.

Justin smirked as he saw the look on my face as I realised all of my clothes had been removed.

"Just realised, huh?" He smiled at me, whilst biting back a laugh.

"Oh you think this is funny?" I blushed, feeling my shyness flow back to me; my blue eyed gaze dropping to the floor, and my black hair flowing over down to my waist.

Oh... my... freaking... God.

Justin had just seen me naked.