Chapter 9

"Clarke,"

I was staring Clarke down with my hands halfway up in surrender, "Calm down,"

"How could you do this?" she nearly shouted as tears poured down her cheeks.

"Listen..." I tailed off as Octavia climbed up the ladder and knelt down by Jasper.

"What happened?" she stared wide eyed at Jasper as she checked him over, "It got quiet all of a sudden, decided to come checkup on him. Clarke what happened?" Clarke didn't answer, "Clarke!" Octavia said her name again loudly waking Monty up in the process.

"She killed him," Clarke said through a sob.

"What?" Octavia questioned in disbelief.

"No," Monty breathed out as he rushed towards Jasper.

"I did what I had to do," I justified.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Octavia rushed at me, her fists flying everywhere. I jumped out of her reach as Clarke grabbed a hold of Octavia. Finn, hearing the shouting came over and rushed to help Clarke hold onto Octavia.

"What the hell is going on?"

He questioned struggling with holding a furious and sobbing Octavia, while I shouted over him, "I PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY,"

"YOU MURDERED HIM!" she cried, struggling through Finn who had his arms around her waist.

"HE WAS ALREADY DYING!"

"YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH,"

"I ENDED HIS SUFFERING!"

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"WELL COMMON THEN," I spread my arms, "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY, STICKS!"

"HEY, HEY, THAT'S ENOUGH!" Bellamy cried as he rushed up the ladder followed by Murphy and Atom. Bellamy got between us, "Will someone tell me what the hell is going on here?"

"Bell, She killed Jasper," Octavia cried, "That crazy bitch killed him,"

"O, Calm down," he told her.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"

"That's enough, Octavia. The guy was already dying anyway,"

"What?!" she pause, staring at Bellamy in disbelief.

"Wait, you're agreeing with her?" Clarke demanded, "So now we're letting people murdering one other for the hell of it? That's what you want isn't it?!"