New Contestants

Chris stood at the dock of a resort where the contestants will be staying. "Welcome to the newest edition of Total Drama...Total Drama Love!" He said as hearts appeared out of nowhere. "First let's begin with the oldies. From season one, three, and four...the casts of Total Drama Island, Total Drama World Tour and lastly Total Drama Revenge of the Island." As he finished, two boats appeared and on them were the crews with Alejandro with TDRI and Sierra with TDI. Some seemed excited to be back while others wanted nothing more then to be back home. "Welcome back guys."
"Chris this better be good or else?" Duncan said ready to hurt Chris. He just ignores him.
"Now on to the exciting part...we have five new contestants. She's rich and a Heather, but blonde...meet Brooke Hayes." He said as a skinny, tan girl with bleach blonde hair, and dazzling blue eyes, who was wearing a pink dress with matching heels, walked off her boat. She was wearing shades and she seemed unamused with everyone. "Okay next are the twins with a plan...Allie and Carter Diamondson." Chris said after a long moment of silence. The two, one male and the other a female, both had chocolate brown hair as well as emerald eyes and tan skin. Both were on the skinny yet normal size. Allie wore a purple sweater top and skirt, with white flats, she seemed excited and eager to meet people as her twin held her back with a calm nature as he wore a white tee and black pants with black sneakers.
"Hi, Chris, hi everyone." Allie said as she and her brother stood with everybody else.
"Okay the last two are considered opposites, but they stick together like magnets. Our second set of twins...Kaylub and Garvulis Usinagi." A girl with black hair, tan skin, and dark chocolate eyes walked out talking to someone. She was of a fit built as she wore a white crop top that fell off one of her shoulder as she wore a miniskirt with black open toed shoes. Out from behind her came a smaller black haired male who was ghostly pale along with his small frame as he looked at the ground with his night sky black eyes. He was wearing a black trench coat and matching pants and converse. Him and his twin walk towards the others. Kaylub was clinging to her arm as the two were holding right-left hands.
"Sorry bout my little bro he's rather shy." This caused Kaylub to blush and pull his hood higher on his head. Most of the people rolled their eyes.
"Okay cast welcome to love resort where each week you'll be set up with another contestant for a date or a partner challenge. At the end of the day one person will be voted off and,every odd contestants number, one person will get to spend the rest of the week with me in the top suite and not participate in the next elimination." He smiled and winked as most of the people groaned. "Well let's enter the resort." Within the resort was a large waiting room with a large screen that seemed full the whole wall. Below it were to elevators one on the left and on the right of a podium. Most of the Lovers looked on in awe as Chris took to the podium. Everyone sat down either alone or with people they trust. Kaylub sat on Garvulis who messed with his hair. Allie sat on the edge of her seat talking with Izzy as Carter sat there and rolled his eyes. Brooke just looked around at the people. "Okay so this season is a whole lot different then before, but that keeps us fresh. The confessional is not a toilet, but a small room decorated with hearts. You can get anything off your chest or tell the world if you have fallen in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brooke~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So far...I think I have a good chance to win. The only one I need to look out for is Heather and/or Courtney." She said looking around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heather~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It seems Chris wants to torture us by dividing into our love lives...also new girl Brooke seems to have her eyes out for me...got to get some help." She said skimming something.

~~~~~~~~~~Kaylub & Garvulis~~~~~~~~~~
"Why did you have to bring me into this?" Kaylub asked Garvulis who seemed pleased with herself.
"Because you need someone other then me to take care of you and I want love." She said firmly. He sighed. "Just try to socialize and get out of your shell...for me?" She gave him puppy eyes and he sighed.
"Okay."
________________________________
"Okay, now girls will sleep in the left suits and boys on the right. Now go get set up and meet in the dining hall for lunch." Chris then walked out as everyone stared up the elevators. Kaylub and Garvulis found the stairs to both sides and took them instead getting upstairs first and having first picks of the suits. Both plopped on their beds in perfect sync. Allie and Carter were the next up and claimed their rooms. All the suits were individual as they all had queen beds. Soon everyone was back down and in the hall where Chef was smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gwen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh no, I'm not going through the torture of his cooking for another season."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Duncan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The prison really had better food then his cooking."
________________________________
Everyone, excluding Owen and the new people groaned at this realization. "Oh suck it up ya big baby's. I'm not cooking for the bunch of you this season." Everyone was in shock.
"You heard him right this season we have chefs cooking up all the meals, but don't get to excited, you'll still have low class meals." Chris said as everyone got in line to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leshawna~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Anything is better then Chefs horrid cooking." She then shivered at the thought of the food.
________________________________
Everyone sat down and ate while most people did the same thing as in the main room, some ventured out to be "friendly". Kaylub kept his distance and stayed by Garvulis. Allie was conversing with Izzy as her twin Carter chatted up with Noah. They became friends fast. Brooke sat down next to Heather and started to have a conversation with her. Soon chatter filled the dining hall. "What do you think the challenge will be?" Katie asked DJ. He shrugged.
"Let's hope it's not diving off a cliff." He said as Chris smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chris~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's diving off a small cliff."