It's A Date(Date 1)

Everyone was relaxing in the main room either talking to other or reading or bothering the people reading. Then Chris walked in wearing a nice suit and carrying a hat in his hand. Everyone looked at him either in confusion or awe. He went to his podium as the screen came to life. "Today...is date night, so-"
"But it's only twelve o-clock?" Sierra imputed.
"So grab a dress or a suit and pull from the hat on what your date setting is." He said complete ignoring Sierras comment. The pair with the best date ending and who racked up the most point wins and only one will win invincibility and not participating in next weeks challenge. The whole room was silent as the pairing began:
Brooke x Mike
Allie x Duncan
Garvulis x Courtney
Kaylub x Ezekiel
Heather x Carter
Beth x Harold
Katie x B
Sadie x Sam
Jo x Scott
Leshawna x Lightning
Gwen x Trent
Bridgette x Tyler
Dakota x DJ
Zoey x Manitoba
Dawn x Mal
Anne Marie x Geoff
Lindsay x Cameron
Izzy x Vito
Eva x Noah
Sierra x Justin
Svetlana x Owen
Brick x Alejandro

Everyone, including Chris had looks of concern for Kaylub as he was confused on the looks. Mal smiled knowing he wasn't going to be a problem for long as Ezekiel also smiled, on the inside. "Okay that's a shock, now one person from each pair come up and take a ticket to see what kind of date you have." There was some argument on who would go, but soon everyone had their cards.
BxM-Valentines Day Dinner
AxD-Dinner outside Dennys
GxC-Dinner at fast food joint
KxE-Home cooked meal
HxC-Dinner in Spain
BxH-Dinner in Space
KxB-Dinner at lobster joint
SxS-Gaming
JxS-Skating
LxL-Shopping
GxT-Concert
BxT-Trivia
DxDJ-Night under the stars
ZxM-Dinner
DxM-Nature walk
AMxG-Horror Movie
LxC-Picnic
IxV-Beach
ExN-Ice-Cream
SxJ-Panera
SxO-Comedy Movie
BxA-Bowling 

Kaylub smiled hoping he'd get to cook, Garvulis was excited to get to go to McDonalds, Allie was equally excited to get to go to Dennys, Brooke was a bit confused on the Valentine's Day dinner, and Carter was happy to enjoy a Spanish dinner. Others were okay, confused, or worried about the date. "Okay now go get ready and let the date begin." He then left. Garvulis went over to Kaylub.
"You're wearing a dress." She then walked away as Kaylub sighed knowing he didn't have a choice. Allie went up to Carter with a wink making her brother roll his eyes.
"Have fun with Heather." Brooke left to go get ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Garvulis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm going to keep an eye on my brothers date to insure that Ezekiel doesn't get any ideas...he's going to wear a dress." Garvulis proceeds to fan girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brooke~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I over heard the new girl with her girly twin brother...is he seriously going to wear a dress?"
________________________________

Soon everyone was back in the main room. Allie wore her normal outfit, but with a bit of makeup as Duncan just looked like he got out of bed. Carter dressed up in a black suit with a rose he handed to Heather who wore a silver dress. Garvulis was wearing her normal outfit with makeup as Courtney also wore her normal outfit too. Brooke dressed up in red as Mike wore a red tie with a black suit. Most the couples were wearing normal or semi-formal. When Ezekiel came down he was wearing a light green suit which shocked a lot of them, but what shocked them more was Kaylub who walked out in a knee length light green dress with a darker green sweater. He had a small blush on his face as Garvulis squealed over her brothers adorableness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Duncan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That guy in a dress is just..." he was speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mal~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, the shy boy will be the REAL competition...willing to wear a dress and look cute too...you didn't hear anything." He said said glaring at the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brooke~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my gosh he's so cute in a dress and Ezekiel clean up nice and they match..." she has a little fan girling moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ezekiel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm glad I wore green." He said with a closed mouth smile.
________________________________

Kaylub walked over to Ezekiel as he gave him a sweet, shy smile as he saw that they matched. "I see we thought of the same color." Ezekiel said his voice smooth and low making Kaylub blush. Chris walked back in and took a moment to look over everyone and did a double take on Kaylub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chris~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"He's wearing a dress...I know his sister said he was girly and such like his voice and body figure, but him in a dress! That's icing on the cake." He said.
________________________________

"I see everyone is ready for their first dates, so I'll let you be on your way." The door opened as everyone went their ways. Allie, Duncan, Brooke, Mike, Garvulis, Courtney, Heather, Carter, and every other person who's date is outside the resort left as the movie people went to the theater. Kaylub and Ezekiel went to the kitchen where Kaylub started to make pasta.
Garvulis and Courtney sat at the fast food place as Courtney complained and Garvulis listens. Allie talked Duncan to boredom as he thought of the boy in the dress. Carter was a pure gentleman to Heather with a little sarcasm here and there. Brooke was ranting up a storm, but Mike just sat there listening to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heather~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Carter is quite useful, he's like Noah, but not, he might be a problem." She had a small blush on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Allie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I feel like me and Duncan are getting along."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Duncan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She talks so much, and she's like a candy high, only difference is, she never stops." He rubbed his temples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Courtney~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Garvulis listens really well and she seems to understand me..." she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Garvulis~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kaylub in a dress is sooooo cute!"
________________________________

Kaylub and Ezekiel had a home made meal of pasta with Sweden meatballs. "This is amazing!" Ezekiel said after eating. Kaylub blushed.
"T-thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kaylub~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ezekiel is really sweet and he likes my cooking...I saw Garvulis watching us."
________________________________

Soon it was time for the elimination ceremony and everyone was in the theater. "After some careful observation the date that was the best was...Heather and Carter. Now who is safe and-"
"Heather!" Carter yelled out as she looked at him in shock.
"Okay then, moving on, the people safe from elimination are, Brooke, Mike, Allie, Duncan, Garvulis, Courtney, Kaylub, Ezekiel, Cody, Carter, Beth, Harold, Katie, Tyler, Sadie, Sam, Jo, Scott, Leshawna, Lightning, Gwen, Trent, Bridgette, Dakota, DJ, Zoey, Manitoba, Dawn, Mal, Geoff, Lindsay, Cameron, Izzy, Vito, Eva, Noah, Sierra, Justin, Svetlana, Owen, Brick, and Alejandro...Anne Marie and B you are both bad dates...I mean really ignoring your dates is rude." He said as B looked down and Anne Marie just scoffed. "The one going home is...B sorry my dude, but silence won't get you anywhere." He got up and left as everyone went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heather~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm surprised he gave me the invincibility...is this a plan?"
________________________________