Jeff Hardy & Trish Stratus #1

Thanks to Phenomenal_Creature I have a Oneshot book. P1 it's finally out😂😂and since you really wanted to read my crappy fan fictions. Here ya go

(Actually this one shot is a bit longer than I intended for it to be, hopefully it doesn't bore you. But enjoy.)

   Jeff was resting at home due to injury from a botched move he faced earlier that week. He hated the feeling of having to watch his brother Matt and the girl he consider a sister in action, while he has to stay at home in Cameron, North Carolina.

Due to this injury, the storyline he anxiously waited for, even since the blonde diva came to the company had to be delayed. He sat on the couch uncomfortably as he wore his neck brace around his neck. As he sat there, his hunger grew, so he decided to go to his kitchen. He gather a few snacks as the Hardyz theme blasted on his TV screen. Moments later as he gathered his snacks an unfamiliar theme came on. *Giggles* "Oh it's time to Rock n Roll." As he filled with curiosity of who this possibly could be, he went back towards his living room. He grinned. "She has her own entrance music, now." He sat down holding a bag of chips and a grape soda. She was teaming up with Lita and Matt while going against Ivory, Jazz, and Jericho. He enjoyed watching the blonde perform. "She's gotten better. Trish came along way from the storyline we had in the past." Jeff phone rang to break his thoughts about the blonde. He checked the caller ID.

"Hey, Vince." Jeff said.

"Jeff, next week, WWE will be in North Carolina. We will need you to come in for a fan meet and greet with Lita and Matt, then after that, I need you to come by my office to speak about your future. Have a Good Day." The phone clicked off before he could answer.

"My, future? Vince isn't going to release me because of this injury, is he?!" He freaked out. "Pull yourself together, it can't be Team Extreme without the true extremist, he can't be getting rid of me." He tried calming his nerves, but soon he heard a huge thud from the TV which caught his attention, and made him turn towards the TV. He noticed Trish knocked out, outside the ring. Jazz basically boasted, she very accomplished about what she did to Trish.

The replay showed Jazz throwing Trish head first into the steel stairs. He prayed she was alright. Moments later, "Your winners are Jericho, Jazz, and Ivory!!!!" Jeff stared as Matt and Lita went to check on Trish. They helped her up as Jericho, Ivory, and Jazz were walking up the ramp. Once Trish was up, she limped to the back with the aid of Matt and Lita.

Jeff dialed Matt's number as fast as he could. After a few rings he finally picked up. "Matt!"

"Yes, Jeff?"

"Is everything all right? I saw just the match."

"Yeah both Lita and I are fine."

"What about Trish?" Jeff asked hoping she was.

"Yes, Trish is doing well, why did you ask?"

"The bump she took into the steps."

"I assure you she's fine, also we'll be in North Carolina next week."

"I heard, Vince called me not to long ago."

"Alright, is that it?" Matt asked.

"Yes, Matt, that's all." Jeff said.

"Alright, see ya next week. Love you."

"Love you too." Jeff hung up.
-----------------------------
(Next Week)

The day had finally come, Jeff went to the airport to meet Matt and Lita. They hugged him. "Jeff how's your neck?" Lita worried.

"Ames I'm fine. So um is it only y'all two here?"