( iii. ) supernatural rundown

WEIGHT OF LIVING.
CHAPTER THREE
( SUPERNATURAL
RUNDOWN )

HellRaiser69: Here's a picture I took of my house

HellRaiser69: Here's a picture I took of my house. You can clearly see the ghost in the window. So creepy!

SPN_Zee: This again? I checked the history of your house. There haven't been any violent deaths in your house to suggest a haunting. Besides I already proved your photographs are fake. And I'll prove it again, given your poor photoshop skills.

Zoe attached her copy of the photograph where she pointed out the photoshop while adding photographs of actual ghosts.

SPN_Zee: Additionally, if there's no EMF then there's no ghost. That's rule number one of any ghost. So unless you provide evidence of EMF, you're nothing more than a lying prat looking for attention—

"Wow. You're really tearing him a new one," Sam said coming up from behind.

"He deserves it," Zoe said.

"Right. You know he could be right and have a ghost haunting him," Sam said.

"Unless he provides me with actual proof rather than photoshop," Zoe said, "I'll continue to tear him down. Besides, Harry and Ed already backed me up on this. They even went to check out the guy's house but they couldn't find anything." She turned to Sam, and said, "Do you need anything?"

"Yeah, can I have my laptop back?" Sam asked.

"Is Ruby gone?" Zoe asked.

Sam sighed, "Can't you two just get along? She's not all bad."

"She a manipulative liar, Sam," Zoe said. "I told you this."

"I'm still not convinced you're telling the truth," Sam said, but Zoe ignored him. "I just need to order pizza. Then you can go back to bothering people on the Ghostfacers' website."

"Can I have wings?"

"Sure."

"Awesome."

"Can you bring the pizza up to the room?" Sam asked as he placed the order and gave Zoe money for the tip.

"Sure."

Sam thanked her and left. Zoe scrolled through the comment sections of the Hell Hound's Lair's forums, looking through paranormal photographs. Receptionist at the desk was playing a loud phone game, Candy Crush by the sound of it, and it provided Zoe with some distraction as she waited for the pizza. Not a lot of people were in the lobby. A few people passed by them to their rooms, others looking for the pool. Zoe didn't pay them attention, though she continued to face the door in case the delivery man came.