Jealousy

Rainbow Dash looked up at the pink mare in fear "What did I do to upset you Pinkie?"

Pinkamena replied to the baby blue mare "You were ignoring me the entire day yesterday just to spend time with Apple Jack."

Rainbow Dash began to calm down little by little "I was having an iron pony contest against her, it took all day Pinkie."

Pinkamena looked away in jealousy and disbelief, she scoffed "yeah right, last time I remembered the iron pony contest didn't take the entire day. It only took half the day when I was there, you probably had some alone time with Apple Jack because you are getting tired of my annoying and protective personality..." the pink furred mare began to tear up and look down.

Rainbow Dash went to her now straight haired lover and attempted to comfort her "I didn't have any time alone with Apple Jack, Pinkie...there was a hold up with the contest because Twilight tried to convince Celestia to come see and Celestia had a ton of work to do and she couldn't come so Twilight was disappointed. But after the contest I was just so tired out that I went straight to sleep, if I didn't love you anymore why would I still be with you" reasoned the rainbow haired mare.

The dark pink haired mare responded "to make me happy..."

Her lover responded "Pinkie, I love you just for who you are and I would never leave you, you know that."

The blue eyed mare looked at her lover with sorrow in her eyes

Rainbow Dash kissed her lover passionately

Pinkamena kissed back as tears slipped down her cheeks wetting her pink fur

Rainbow Dash wiped Pinkamena's tears away and wrapped her wings around her comforting her and pulling her closely "I will forever love you, no matter what comes our way"