Rescue

Pinkamena stayed in the everfree forest and heard rustling behind her, as she turned around she saw something that wasn't happy to see her.

Zecora led the way to where the pink earth pony was, as Rainbow dash looked around she felt as if she was being watched. Time passed as Zecora took the blue pegasus to Pinkamena's weeping spot. When Rainbow dash got there she saw nothing but a light teal thorn replacing her pink lover.

"Zecora are you sure this is where she was" asked Rainbow Dash "yes, she was here, I do not know if she ran away from fear" Rainbow Dash looked at the light teal thorn and recognized it "oh no..." as the rainbow maned pegasus took flight and went high in the sky she saw what she feared.

A plunder seed vine was holding Pinkamena tightly by her waist as they quickly moved through the forest, Rainbow Dash feared that the vines would later hurt her lover or worse. The pegasus felt a pain in her chest as she flew quickly to the Plunder seed vines and sliced them in half with her speed.

The straight haired mare fell out of the vine's grip and onto her side, she was unconscious from the tight hold of the vine. Rainbow Dash was angered by the sight of her lover being unconscious, she plucked out one of the vine's thorns and repeatedly stabbed it as it bled and began to dissapear with each wound.

The blue mare was satisfied with what she has done and quickly goes to Pinkamena and is worried to hear a faint heart beat from the chest of the pink pony. Rainbow dash picked up Pinkamena and flew as fast as she could to the hospital in ponyville.