Prologue

"You love him, you love him!"
Liam turned to Ethan with a scowl on his face and slapped his chest hardly, glaring bullets at the boy. "Shut the fuck up, you dick."

Ethan erupted in laughter and Jamison just watched with the biggest shit eating grin on his face, taking off his hat and ruffling his hair. "C'mon gay boy, admit it- you've got the hots for Trent. If I was gay, so would I; he's hot. I'm jealous of him. Fuck, now I'm making myself feel bad."

"So?" Liam snarled with a little scoff, his cheeks reddening at the minute. "He's one of the only boys out right now. I have a crush on him- but it's only tiny!-"

"You admitted it!" Ethan cackled, slapping his mate on the back. "Good on ya, when was the last time you've got laid? Oh wait.."

Glaring at him, Liam stood to his feet and muttered, "shut up," because it was true. Little Liam who had been struggling with his sexuality ever since he was nine was a full on virgin at seventeen. It's not because he has morals, or anything (because quite frankly, Liam didn't give two shits), but the reason being Liam was gay. Straight as a circle, his favourite animal a kangadick, only messed with the cockadoodledoo, liked it up the- well, you get me. Liam was very, very gay. Something he couldn't control and something he was perfectly fine with. Nobody treated him different. Except the one homophobic little fuck in his school, Reece Quinn, and the rest of his footy team that Liam despised.
Stupid pricks.

Liam stared around the alleyway they were sat at. It was dark, and cold- hardly seeable even with the small lamp he had lit when they had arrived. They were all perched up on a wide, tall stone block -probably used for some building shit- that to get to you had to climb up onto the dumpster and jump, hoping that you wouldn't miss. It was calming, even tho Liam's parents were probably worried sick. But right now he couldn't give two shits about anything but this moment.

Trent was spotted around the corner and Liam got nervous, fiddling with his fingers as he watched the boy approach. "Hey!" Jamison shouted, his eye squinting at the blunt lit inbetween Trent's fingers. "What's in that?"

"Spin," Trent replied, his voice sounding strained as he left out the puff of smoke he had been holding in. He pulled himself up the dumpster and easily jumped onto the brick, sitting himself down next to Liam. " Want a hit?"

"You're getting high? This better be normal hydrate and none of that mindfuck shit you gave us last week." Ethan scoffed, before shaking his head and snatching the blunt.

"Mindrape." Liam corrected, staring up at Trent with a small smile. God, he was absolutely perfect.

Ethan let out a huff before bringing the blunt to his lips, the sound of the smoke being sucked into his mouth and down into his lungs was the only thing heard, apart from small breaths every now and then and the swig from the routine vodka bottle.

Trent leaned down, his lips grazing Liam's ear ever so slightly. He whispered, "You should come over tonight."

Liam gulped at the feeling of Trent's lips, electric shivers coursing down his spin. "What time?"

"We'll sneak off when they're too fucked up to notice."

Liam nodded and moved just a little closer to Trent.
But he didn't notice.
But it's okay, because Liam didn't mind as long as they were together.

GAY BOY
COMING SOON

two votes and I'll update the first chapter!