season 1 : episode 4 | jealousy takes over mind.

Y/N's P.O.V

Being 18 and being clueless with a phone is rare sight in 2017 but unfortunately, that's me right now because I've just spent the whole night trying to figure out how to work out this damn iPhone.

It was the morning after and I was sitting outside on my front porch while waiting for Camila so I thought that while waiting for her, I might as well use the time to figure out how the hell can I use this phone exactly.

My mother tried to teach me last night but I think I bothered her with too many questions that my own mother gave up on me. Wow.

I groaned in frustration but I looked up at the sound of a car stopping in front of me and I saw Camila waving me over with a small smile on her face.

I stood up, swinging my bag over my shoulder and made my way to Camila's car with my phone in my hand. Camila's gonna be so surprised.

As soon as I got in her car, I buckled my seatbelt and without even thinking about it, naturally giving Camila a kiss on her forehead soon after. I widened my eyes at my actions as I tried to quickly stammer out, "Oh, shit, sorr-"

I was cut off by Camila's lips on my own cheek as she gave me a smile while saying, "I wouldn't mind getting a greeting like that from you every time," Camila said softly, making me blush before she saw the phone in my hand which made her exclaim, "Are my eyes deceiving me? Is the Y/N Y/L/N actually holding a phone?"

I playfully rolled my eyes at her as I nodded before saying, "Yes and I've been pulling my hair for the past few hours because I can't figure out how to fit into the 21st century."

"Well, first thing's first," Camila started off as she took my phone from me before leaning in and placing another kiss on my cheek while shamelessly taking a photo of us, "That's gonna be your new wallpaper," She said with a satisfied grin before I see her dialing a number which I presumed was hers as she said, "Second thing is my number is gonna be the first number in your phone."

"That's it? Only those 2?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, my tone dull as I added, "Incase you haven't noticed, I'm not good with phones."

Camila laughed, inevitably making my lips twitch a bit as she said, "I'll teach you when we get to school; Dinah's gonna flip when she finds out you have a phone now."

Through out the drive to school, we talked pretty much about how I got the phone and when I told her that my mother surprised me all of a sudden, Camila said it was probably for the best considering mothers do get worried easily.

Funnily enough, I realized that I don't know Camila's last name. So, when we were a few minutes away from school, I looked at Camila and asked, "What's your last name?" I asked out of the blue, earning a furrowed brow from the shorter girl as she glanced at me before looking back at the road while I added, "I know it's sudden but if we're gonna get to know each other, I'm gonna need to know your last name."

Camila chuckled as she kept her eyes on the road before she said, "It's Cabello."

I widen my eyes at the last name, remembering very well that my future boss' last name is Cabello. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably before asking, "Is there a chance your father's Alejandro Cabello?"

Camila glanced at me again with an amused smile as she said, "Yes and I also know that you'll be working with him soon too, right?" She asked as her eyes were back on the road, I looked at her with disbelief as she realized my silence and quickly added, "What? You know how much I talk about you and my dad remembers you so he told me!"

"And you never thought of telling me?"

The brown eyed girl just shrugged and said, "I thought you wanted to keep it on the lay low which is why you never told me," Camila pointed out before taking a quick glance at me and saying, "I'm following you for your first day by the way; you know, as a support."